Tutoring for my friend (1 Viewer)

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Hello, I am currently looking for a tutor who can help out my mate with HSC Mathematics and HSC Mathematics Extension 1.

He's an accelerated student like I am. However, he requires a tutor who can provide that extra edge. He lives in Lane Cove, Mowbray Rd.

He is willing to pay up to $40 or $50 dollars depending on experience, qualification and the methods in which he will be taught. He is also willling to be taught at his house.

He prefers to be tutored by someone who is quite experienced and understands students well.

Anyone who is interested in this offer please sends a private message. I will be looking forward to your messages (and I hope to see some qualifications, experiences and extra comments that you have) and also name your price.

I need to remind you that it is not me who wants to be tutored and I WON'T be tutored as I feel that I am fully capable to handle the workloads.

Thank you

Felix Jones

HSC
contact Terry lee or pre uni....they've got pretty good tutors. the terry lee guys also wrote a book.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
MФëỹ™ said:
contact Terry lee or pre uni....they've got pretty good tutors. the terry lee guys also wrote a book.
Thanks for your comment. However, I think my friend wishes to be tutored as 1 vs 1. My friend would also like his house as a preferred location for tutoring.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)