Tutoring for Physics and Maths (1 Viewer)

cutemouse

Account Closed
HSC
N/A
Dear all,

I'm currently studying B Advanced Mathematics/Arts at UNSW (majoring in Pure Mathematics for the Mathematics component)

I don't usually advertise for tutoring but I've had a large number of requests for tutoring personally over the past few weeks (from students wanting to do well in their externals), so I figured that others too may be interested.

I offer tutoring for HSC Physics and all levels of HSC Mathematics.

My HSC results for these subjects are as follows:

Physics: 95
Mathematics Extension 1: 95
Mathematics Extension 2: 94

My university results for courses I've taken are as follows:

MATH1141 [Maths 1A]: 91
MATH1241 [Maths 1B]: 93
MATH1081 [Discrete Mathematics]: 91
MATH2601 [Higher Linear Algebra]: 89
MATH2620 [Higher Complex Analysis]: 96
COMP1911 [Computing 1A]: 87
MATH2111 [Higher Several Variable Calculus]: 81 (I absolute hated Topology, thankfully this has very little relevance to the subjects I'm offering to tutor)

I've omitted the results for the subjects I've taken for my Arts component so far because they don't have any relevance to the subjects I'm offering to tutor.

Also I can show you my academic transcript on our first lesson upon request.

I have a lot of resources including past papers that aren't available on the internet and my own summarised notes that include examples of the main types of questions that the HSC tends to ask.

I also have my own worked solutions to some chapters of Cambridge (2U/3U and 4U) and Fitzpatrick (2U/3U/4U), which will be available to my students.

I am quite flexible with my schedule. So please contact me for a time. I charge $30-40/hr depending on where I need to travel and the number of hours you'd require tutoring for (Obviously the longer the session, the price will be cheaper per hour).

If you are interested please email james.ms2001@gmail.com ; Please do NOT message me on this site as I don't check my messages often here. I look forward to hear from you.

Thanks

konoozi

HSC
Thanks for the post very inspiring, was searching for ideas a stumbled on these, thanks again

A

Assets

James huh, interesting. Some cunt called james that went to sydney boys, doesn't ring a bell.

LOL you omitted arts results because you failed them, you are literally only good for maths. Pure maths, good luck trying to get an actual job with that useless crap.

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
James huh, interesting. Some cunt called james that went to sydney boys, doesn't ring a bell.

LOL you omitted arts results because you failed them, you are literally only good for maths. Pure maths, good luck trying to get an actual job with that useless crap.
Relax, dude.

Parvee

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
HSC

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)