Tutoring - North Shore? (1 Viewer)

Tiffanys

Executed member
HSC
hey i do prior at chatsy-lah. pretty fun but expensive. and kinda anal coz of the whole homework policy.:santa: lol. Anyone know of a good tutoring place on the north shore?

behemoth100

Adv_Sci_Tutor
HSC
Yeah the Su's are the place to go for tutoring in the North Shore. Identical twins, both David and Michael got 99.95 for their UAI, David's doing a Law/commerce degree at usyd and Michael is doing an undergraduate medicine/advacned science at usyd (that special degree they offered, with only 10 places), and their cheap, around $20-25. They've got a thread here http://community.boredofstudies.org/showthread.php?t=135384
Good luck :)

Tiffanys

Executed member
HSC
baha i know those boys, they were famous round our parts ( north sydney) for being friggin smart, should've guessed they'd be taking advantage of it. thankies!:rofl:

lala2

Banned
HSC
Yeah, the whole homework thing at Prior really put me off. I guess it's a good rule--you know, get into the whole regular study thing but I felt they were rather draconian about it. Good tutoring "places" on the North Shore? Don't really know--I had all private tutors, lol.

Tiffanys

Executed member
HSC
LottoX said:
Tiffany; you should really do you homework though.

EDIT: =O I know why you want to move away now! DK's too strict on homework?! I'll tell him that.
precisely the reason! DK's just doing his job i guess, he's liek if u dont hand in all your 10 weeks homework and get them corrected you're EXPELLED!!! pretty much. Yes please tell him but it probs wont make much diff.

Tiffanys

Executed member
HSC
PrettyVacant said:
Hey Tiffany, I could tutor you. =)
LOL dude....pay you? lol um hey nothing to dow ith that suggestion but i was thinking...do you want to start a study group?:wave:lol

velox

Retired
HSC
N/A
Tiffanys said:
hmm and may i ask sir for your credentials?
Cant beat the su twins - d average at uni - majoring in maths, and probably adding an engineering degree at the end of this sem (i.e. maths gets very boring after a while)

Tiffanys

Executed member
HSC
hm cool maths needs tuning up. i only do 2 unit though. only needs clearing up from time to time.

Tiffanys

Executed member
HSC
LottoX said:
2 unit? I could tutor that =P. But Med has no maths in it =( (Why am I sad aobut that?)
Thanks...i think Lil mentioned somebody did 4unit? here's an analogy

:confused: <-- tiff starting 4unit maths
:mad1: <-- tiff at the end of 4unit maths

Med has NO maths? should i drop it then? i feel like it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)