Tutoring - UAI 99.7 - Many subjects (1 Viewer)

jessieg

HSC
Dear Students,

I am offering tutoring on the North Shore. I tutor in Yr 7-12 English, Maths (2 and 3U), Italian (to Continuers level - I received 5th in NSW), Legal Studies, Science (up to Yr 10) and 1U Religion.

I have references and proven results. I have brought Maths students up from 62% to 87%. I have brought Italian students up from 70% to consecutive 95-100% marks.

I am currently at USyd studying Economics and Law. Please send me a message if you would like to inquire about tutoring.

Thanks.

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
It must be your first time. You should post it in "tuition" section. :)

ch3lsea

HSC
Hey,

Firstly I'd like to congratulate you on your amazing HSC results. My name is Hadi, I'm in year 12 studying at St paul's college in Kempsey (country NSW). I frequently come down to sydney (every 2-3 weeks) and will be there from today, all through holidays so I would love to take advantage of a great tutor like yourself. I am a very dedicated student looking to do medicine and would love to spend long periods of time with you these holidays going through a large portion of the 2U maths syllabus in preparation for my trials. I usually stay in Casula/ Liverpool when I do come down to sydney so if we can arrange an intermediate location that would be great (if you can come to my house that would be even better as I'm not familiar with Sydney). Please contact me on 0402295021 if you're interested in tutoring me or simply reply to this e-mail.

Thanks,
Hadi

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)