brad616

HSC
oday, 3:34 PM

Tutoring
Tutoring

English Extension 1: Recieved E4 45/50
Happy to assist in:
Texts & Ways of Thinking
Elective 2: Postmodernism (now called bombs after WW11)

English (Advanced): 90/100
Only covered topics available to tutor in:
King Lear
Brave New World/Blade Runner
Frankenstein

Also available to tutor in Business Studies, however, did not achieve as well in Business Studies and preferance is English (also can tutor in English Extension 2 however I charge more for the marking of EE2 Major Works.)

Current rate: $30 per hour($35 in some cases)
Happy to come to you

PM me or text/call me on:

Mobile: (02) 0409848490
Home: (02) 91302982

NB: It takes me a long time (40-60mins) to prepare for each student. As each student needs and wants are different the marking of each papers, feedback, sorting out through work etc. It is therefore vital that you let me know a few working days in advance before you require your first tutorial to allow me to get fully prepared. I am also preapred to do whatever it takes to assist you in those subject areas and will go to all extreme lengths to assure you are satisfied. I am also more than happy to give you sample of my work that I have performed and show you proof of results and will be willing to assist you in whatever it takes to ensure 100% satisfaction. However, I know that actions speak louder than words so feel free to e-mail me on:

bradsacks2@hotmail.com
or facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/bradsacks

:lol::shy::p:lol::D

Thank you very much,

I look forward to potentially meeting you and assisting you in whatever way possible. (Also please note that I am available just to talk anytime even 3am just private message or call me) __________________
Brad:ninja:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)