tutoring (1 Viewer)

mazza_728

Manda xoxo
HSC
anyone have a good chem tutor they wanna lend to me? or is ur chem teacher at school good ... do they tutor??? im that desperate
thanks xoxo

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
i thought u found i-color ... oh wait, she doesn't do no science... =p

whereabts do you live again>???? sorry for my poor memory... =(

and clearly, cm_tutor here is like... GOD... lolz~~~ we bio past hsc'ers are gettin flamed cuz there r no such god in bio forum... well, not that authoritative anywayz...

queenie

I know what ur thinkin...
HSC
Originally posted by xiao1985
we bio past hsc'ers are gettin flamed cuz there r no such god in bio forum... well, not that authoritative anywayz...
yes, yes u r

CM_Tutor

HSC
N/A
and clearly, cm_tutor here is like... GOD... lolz~~~ we bio past hsc'ers are gettin flamed cuz there r no such god in bio forum... well, not that authoritative anywayz...
I'm not God, I just know a fair bit of Chemistry, and I know the current syllabus - it's just experience :)

BTW, what's going on over in bio? I don't follow that forum (don't know much bio, relatively speaking), and I'm curious...

queenie

I know what ur thinkin...
HSC
Originally posted by CM_Tutor

BTW, what's going on over in bio? I don't follow that forum (don't know much bio, relatively speaking), and I'm curious...
wats goin on? um, lets jus say not much. . . except the first edition of chalenge quesions, which btw, have nothing 2 do with the hsc syl :p

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
well he's a licenced tutor... u haf to admit that =)

CM_Tutor

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by wrx
does cm_tutor tutor? (yes i know that sounds funny)
Yes, I do - PM me if you want to discuss it.

jaspreet

jasz
HSC
N/A
Homebush Pre Uni is really good. Mostly, I wouldn't recommend it because its too expensive. But the guy I have as my Chem tutor there is really really good. I think he also teaches at a Christian College. Trust me, he writes his own notes in neat little summary books and he's connected - he knows all the big professors in the Unis and the main guys from Board of Studies. He's also been marking HSC Chem Papers for I think ten years now or something.

t-i-m-m-y

HSC

we bio past hsc'ers are gettin flamed cuz there r no such god in bio forum... well, not that authoritative anywayz...
me and u bro. lolz

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by t-i-m-m-y
me and u bro. lolz
ahahah timmy, you are a funni one =) wanting to meet you one day ^.^ and babydoll_ too =p

Originally posted by hetfield92
Hey I tutor on the northern beaches. I charge $25 an hour. I'm only starting out. I'm a university student who is doing mechanical engineering. I tutor chemistry/physics/geography/ and mathematics...2 unit and general. My email is hetfield_86@hotmail.com
if my memory serves me right, i beileve mazza lives around hurstville, hence i suggested i-color...

TheKing

anyone heard of PRIOR?
its hella expsensive, my brother went there and apparently anyone who goes there gets over 90 UAI
its a tutoring/coachin college of sort elite sort

t-i-m-m-y

HSC
ahahah timmy, you are a funni one =) wanting to meet you one day ^.^ and babydoll_ too =p
yes. i will eventually meet babydoll. and u too of course. despite the fact she keeps making sightings of me hehe

TheKing

hey CM_tutor your messagebox is full
so i can't pm you
but are you interested in tutoring me?
i live on nth shore and will travel to you

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
=p guess cm_tutor is busy preparing exams...

he hasn't posted for a while now...
i should be studying too =(

Originally posted by t-i-m-m-y
yes. i will eventually meet babydoll. and u too of course. despite the fact she keeps making sightings of me hehe
huh??? sightings??? wutta mean.???
a friend is doing acturial at unsw =) are there heaps of pplz doing actuarial at unsw???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)