TUTORS NEEEDED please :) (1 Viewer)

adriana_t28

HSC
hey im a student approaching yr 12 (sitting the hsc in 2006), and am in critical need of some really good tutors- particularly in the subjects of
-ECONOMICS
-2UNIT/ 3 UNIT ENGLISH
-MATHS- 3 UNIT/4 UNIT

if anyone can suggest some commendable tutors for these subjects- (either from personal ecperience, word of mouth..or if u offer lessons yourself), please reply, PM me, or email etc. particularly for english and economics... maths is important too but just not as difficult to find. so- if you know of anyone that u can recommend me, it would be highly, highly appreciated =]

also..if anyone has any reviews on 'leading edge' for economics- do share it with me pls =] i've heard of it, but havent read any comments in terms of how benefiial it is.

ps. preferably in the bankstown, or cabramatta/liverpool area...western suburbs..city are is also good. BUT, can and am willing to travel/go to other areas- please PM if u think u can help =] thanks in advance.

adriana_t28

HSC
oh, i forgot to mention FRENCH.
im doing FRENCH CONTINUERS AND EXTENSION..if ANYONE can tutor/suggest any good tutors for this subject also, please let me know =]

Mountain.Dew

Magician, and Lawyer.
HSC
hey, Im up for it in English, but only 2U.

Modules I do:
A: In the wild, Brave New World
B: Speeches
C: Representation and Text: Powerplay

I also tutor for 2, 3 and 4U Maths!

Where to meet: City, e.g. state library

Fees: around 15$/hr

If you are interested, reply to post, PM me or email me!

Behny-B

HSC
help is on the way...

Hey, don't stress

I think you messaged me, yeah?

Well in answer to that and this: I did imaginative journeys for 2U, but not crime fiction for 3U unfortunately, but i can maybe still help you out with technique and stuff, and go through texts with you no probs

Yes i did do french continuers AND extension, so i can def help you out there :)

I'll try and fish around for English tutors for you :) but i don't know any like what you asked for...

Call me if you want anymore info (0417463910)

cya round

Behny-B

HSC
Found One!

Hey, me again (aren't you happy?)

I was just surfing through this forum and found this post - hope it helps

"I am an English head teacher & HSC English marker, with ample experience teaching Stage 6 English courses and also with helping HSC students improve their confidence, performance and HSC results, through teaching & tutoring.

I offer 1 on 1 tutoring in Standard, Advanced and Extension 1 English for 2006 HSC.

I live in the Maitland area. My fee is $30 per hour per student.

Anyone interested in an online service who lives too far to travel, I can provide online tutoring in the form of course notes, resources and practice exam feedback, for a negotiable fee.

I can be contacted by email at p.f.smith@hotmail.com"

ALTHOUGH - u gotta ask urself what the hell she's doin advertising here...*hmmm*

Last edited:

fahadmumtaz88

wasim akram
HSC
tutoring

hey, in one of ur posts u said ur in a critical need of a tutor for the subjects you mentioned. I think i am available to teach you maths 3/4 units. I would be unable to teach u 3Unit english, since i didnt do it, even though i could help u out a little bit with the 2unit english advanced, but english is not my area of expertise,

I finished my HSC today, and i would like to engage my self in teaching maths, 3 or 4 units.
Obviously i havent received my hsc results, but throughout the year i've averaged 95.6 % in 4unit maths and around 88% for 3Units.

So, if you're interested please call me on 0421872046, i live in moorebank/holsworthy area and liverpool is very close to me, so proximity is not a factor for me.

P.S. i can also provide you with numerous resources such as past papers, inservices-booklets on different topics and resources from different books such as patel and terry lee or fitazpatrick and komaromi and dat

neva say die

~~<<NeVa SaY DiE>>~~
HSC
hi...guess u havent seen my add

well i line in maq feilds but my school's in livo so i frequently travel there.so livo is no problemo...

i finished my HSC today as well....

anyways ill help u heaps with eco ( a natural whiz) and its more of an understanding approach rather than chucking notes on your face.....

i do advanced eng and pretty good at it... in top5 of my class...
i did physical journeys...
hamlet and RAGAD
Wuthering Heights
Frontline...

ill help u with other stuff too....

for eng ext1 i did crime fiction...but i am more confident in teaching u creative writing then the other question ( well they r marked equally)
i have been commented tht i should work for CSI or law and order episode writing so think for your self!!!

anyways
cheap rates

pm me back

TheTeZ

HSC
If you need help in Eco, well coincidently they call me "an Economic god" my credentials are as follows:

Rank 1 Bus St
Rank 1 Economics
Rank 2 Legal St

All at one of Sydney's 'elite' schools.

My mastery of these courses is truly unparalleled. Book in early to succeed and excel in your exams.

If you're game I can teach you the entire course in one day @ a rate of $50 per hour for the ENTIRE course, mmmh, id say it would take about 5hrs. Otherwise I offer structured revision lessons at a slow pace for $40 per hour.

If you ask why Im charging big $$$ its because I am the best.

For bookings/details email:
cerebral_assassin@optusnet.com.au

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
TheTeZ said:
If you need help in Eco, well coincidently they call me "an Economic god" my credentials are as follows:

Rank 1 Bus St
Rank 1 Economics
Rank 2 Legal St

All at one of Sydney's 'elite' schools.

My mastery of these courses is truly unparalleled. Book in early to succeed and excel in your exams.

If you're game I can teach you the entire course in one day @ a rate of $50 per hour for the ENTIRE course, mmmh, id say it would take about 5hrs. Otherwise I offer structured revision lessons at a slow pace for $40 per hour.

If you ask why Im charging big $$$ its because I am the best.

For bookings/details email:
cerebral_assassin@optusnet.com.au
perhaps you won't feel offended if i ask which elite school are you talking about?!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)