Twelve dead in shooting at Fort Hood military base (1 Viewer)

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A
He had heard Hasan say: "Maybe the Muslims should stand up and fight against the aggressors."

Jeee

Banned
HSC
"Hasan would talk openly about his anger about the US troop presence in the Middle East, colleague Terry Lee said.
"He's made several comments about how we shouldn't be there."
He had heard Hasan say: "Maybe the Muslims should stand up and fight against the aggressors."
"

do you even read stuff that is posted?
Oh.
OH I SEEEE!
Because it was reported...these speculations, these judgements, these claims about his intentions...it MUST be true!

I'm going to publish an article saying that dvdspde is a cocksucking wiccan hermaphrodite. I'm going to write that dvdspde was said to have 'complained about not getting enough dick'. Once it's published...it must be true. IT MUST BE.

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A
i never said it was true? i was speculating and highlighting parts of the arcticle that seemed relevant at this early stage?

bitch be crazy

Jeee

Banned
HSC
The Port Arthur massacre of 28 April 1996 was a killing spree which claimed the lives of 35 people and wounded 21 others mainly at the historic Port Arthur prison colony, a popular tourist site in south-eastern Tasmania, Australia. Martin Bryant, a 28-year-old from New Town, eventually pleaded guilty to the crimes and was given 35 life sentences without possibility of parole. He is now interned in the Wilfred Lopes Centre near Risdon Prison. The Port Arthur massacre remains Australia's deadliest killing spree and one of the deadliest such incidents worldwide in recent times.

MARTIN BRYANT

Case in point, the man was a nut, nobody stopped to think: OH, HE WAS WHITE.

Jeee

Banned
HSC
i never said it was true? i was speculating and highlighting parts of the arcticle that seemed relevant at this early stage?

bitch be crazy
You keep making reference to it, you dog.
"OMG DE MAN WAS MUSLIM NADIL MALAKAKAKAK BLAH"
Get
the
fuck
over it boy

luv2luvurmama

HSC
OHH...ive got one!

Adolf Hitler during WWII was responsible for the genocide and murder of approx. "6 million" jews or something.

ADOLF HITLER
Hitler was a strong christian, and was known to say, killed jews in the name of Jesus.

OMG, ALL CHRISTIANS ARE JEW HATING RACIST SCUMS!!! OMG CHRISTIANS = TERROSITS!!!!!

Sprangler

HSC
The Port Arthur massacre of 28 April 1996 was a killing spree which claimed the lives of 35 people and wounded 21 others mainly at the historic Port Arthur prison colony, a popular tourist site in south-eastern Tasmania, Australia. Martin Bryant, a 28-year-old from New Town, eventually pleaded guilty to the crimes and was given 35 life sentences without possibility of parole. He is now interned in the Wilfred Lopes Centre near Risdon Prison. The Port Arthur massacre remains Australia's deadliest killing spree and one of the deadliest such incidents worldwide in recent times.

MARTIN BRYANT

Case in point, the man was a nut, nobody stopped to think: OH, HE WAS WHITE.

What has the dudes ethnicity got to do with it? Martin Bryant is mentally ill. This Hasan guy isn't (unless you count the religious beliefs keke), he killed a bunch of soldiers in a fit of cold blooded Islamic inspired rage.

That country is unbelievably screwed up.
Glorious USA??!?!?!?

Jeee

Banned
HSC
What has the dudes ethnicity got to do with it*? Martin Bryant is mentally ill. This Hasan guy isn't (unless you count the religious beliefs keke), he killed a bunch of soldiers in a fit of cold blooded Islamic inspired rage.
*exactly. I was making a point, you dolt.

The man was a psychiatrist.
It is very damaging to those who work in that field, taking note that he worked with troubled soldiers.
He could have been overwhelmed by everything.
It happens, you twat.

Jessica14

HSC
We can't speculate motive. Maybe he is a terrorist, but Spade you'e basing that opinion on conjecture. Maybe he is mentally unstable. But you can't place his religious belief, over his actions, on trial unless you have absolute proof that it was extremist beliefs that led to this unfortunate series of events.

Sprangler

HSC
*exactly. I was making a point, you dolt.

The man was a psychiatrist.
It is very damaging to those who work in that field, taking note that he worked with troubled soldiers.
He could have been overwhelmed by everything.
It happens, you twat.
You weren't making a point. No one brought up the issue of ethnicity except you, for some strange reason. This guy is a practicing Muslim who feels pain and sorrow for the terrorists in Afghanistan and all over the middle east. On 9/11 he was probably overcome with joy and felt warmth in his heart, and every day after the subsequent invasion he felt the rage rising in him and the desire to kill grew. So he decides one day "this is it" and shoots a few unprepared soldiers in the back in an attempt to defend his terrorist brethren.

Last edited:

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A
i didnt say he was a terrorist
i just thought that it might have rung alarm bells with superiors/colleagues etc that he was a muslim soldier saying stuff like he thinks the muslims should rise up against aggressors (his own employer lol)

Jessica14

HSC
American Muslims are concerned with backlash over the incident already. I get what you mean about the "alarm bells" now, and it was certainly the first thing that the Americans jumped to after the attack. According to CNN, the comm. director for the American-Islamic Council wrote their letter of condemnation before Hasan's name was even released, and sent it to the major news outlets before they even had confirmation that he is a Muslim.

CNN International said:
When news first broke Thursday that a shooting at Fort Hood, Texas, killed and injured U.S. soldiers, the national communications director for the Council on American-Islamic Relations wrote a statement of condemnation.
He only sent it out later, when reports emerged that the alleged shooter's name was Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan.
"As soon as we saw what appeared to be a Muslim name, we issued our statement," Hooper said. "Until that time, we were praying that no Muslim would be involved."
That's the reality of crisis management for the Muslim-American community, said Hooper, who handles communications for the nation's largest Muslim civil rights and advocacy group.
Even without confirmation that the alleged gunman was Muslim -- there was no immediate determination of any religious affiliation for Hasan -- the mere reporting of a possible Muslim name required an immediate comment, he said.
"That's unfortunately the world we live in nowadays," Hooper said. "So often, Muslims are accused of not condemning these kind of acts."
The CAIR statement said: "No political or religious ideology could ever justify or excuse such wanton and indiscriminate violence. The attack was particularly heinous in that it targeted the all-volunteer Army that protects our nation. American Muslims stand with our fellow citizens in offering both prayers for the victims and sincere condolences to the families of those killed or injured."

U.S.A

Banned
HSC
i actually feel for him.

I remember in high school cunts used to ask me do you support Australia in the war on terror. A no answer = you hate Australia...etc etc...I Yes = but you are muslim arnt you..

Pain

I am Jack's wasted life.
HSC
i actually feel for him.

I remember in high school cunts used to ask me do you support Australia in the war on terror. A no answer = you hate Australia...etc etc...I Yes = but you are muslim arnt you..
This is probably the reason why he clicked. Think about it ladies. Imagine being a MUSLIM in an AMERICAN MILITARY UNIT after SEPTEMBER 11. You think schoolyard name calling was tough? Imagine verbal and physical abuse from the very peers that were suppose to be your comrades. Now these military units are home to some of the most asshole 'jocks' in America. This Muslim Major probably copped shit every fucking day. In fact, I'm going to go out and say that this shooting was inevitable.

banco55

HSC
This is probably the reason why he clicked. Think about it ladies. Imagine being a MUSLIM in an AMERICAN MILITARY UNIT after SEPTEMBER 11. You think schoolyard name calling was tough? Imagine verbal and physical abuse from the very peers that were suppose to be your comrades. Now these military units are home to some of the most asshole 'jocks' in America. This Muslim Major probably copped shit every fucking day. In fact, I'm going to go out and say that this shooting was inevitable.
With the muslims its always someone else's fault....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)