twilight series (1 Viewer)

Locul

Banned
HSC
ZEROtheHERO said:
naw thats mean.

read eclipse! its really really good. my favourite after twilight.
you are soooooo lucky your a female. You know that don't you

aussiechick93

HSC
i think that eclipse is good, i also loved breaking dawn, just keep reading, loved the whole series, meyer has also released the first part of twilight in edwards view, but unfortunately she said she isn't going to finish it, but apparently it's really good, you can read it on the website if you want to, our school library has it, they own 7 copies of each of the books in the series, we love it !!

aussiechick93

HSC
Locul said:
why is she lucky she's female?
these books are for boys too, i actually find it cute when guys can learn to accept that it's not embarassing to like a so called girls book.
i'm proud of you
keep doing what your doing, you'll go far

Gauss

HSC
N/A
Guys i read the first page and i was seriously shocked that this stuff was considered good... Also the comparisons with harry potter are understandable. Harry Potter is a good idea/story but is poorly written. JK Rowling cannot be considered even in the shadows of the great writers. Her descriptions lacking...and the recession of the series into a few books relying on the first 3 books for plot development. I suppose these twilight books are to appeal to the same mindless fools who consume the crap that is Western Culture. There is nothing,,, i repeat nothing that the twilight series conjures up that is new. Now i advise you guys to read some real books, burn twilight, and give up on this teenage angst rubbish...

go haters.:wave:

Evertonian

HSC
Locul
Just get over yourself.
Are you proud that you dont like this series?
How old are you anyway? From the looks of when you did your HSC, you are pretty old (by old i mean as in 20's)
Unless you faked it. However if you are that age then i understand why you dont like the series however what I dont understand is that you cant just let it go that some other guy likes the novels that you abhor.
Get over it

Gauss

HSC
N/A
dude do you like read them for real or is your girlfriend making you????????//

Locul

Banned
HSC
I have actually read them... well actually I started from the second book when my school first got it, I read a lot. Anyway it’s a couple of hindered pages of "I HAVE DEPRESSION" so you can guess how I thought about that book. then I started noticing how everyone else started reading it and loved it even though its... see my first post in this thread for my opinions... anyway way, when we got eclipse I decided to give it a chance as everyone seemed to love it so much... no change. However I did find that I it was brilliant trolling material to the hordes of people who hadn’t read it yet and I got long lasting lulz from it simply from the trolling. So when the last book was released I specifically read it a week before anyone else, even the people who had pre ordered it. And guess what, the hordes were so addicted that they actually wanted to know what happened. Dam Meyer, she lost me a lot of lulz because of that... and I had to read breaking dawn which I still regret. Well at least I got something from their faces when I said Edward dies... that was still fun

Evertonian

HSC
Locul said:
I have actually read them... well actually I started from the second book when my school first got it, I read a lot. Anyway it’s a couple of hindered pages of "I HAVE DEPRESSION" so you can guess how I thought about that book. then I started noticing how everyone else started reading it and loved it even though its... see my first post in this thread for my opinions... anyway way, when we got eclipse I decided to give it a chance as everyone seemed to love it so much... no change. However I did find that I it was brilliant trolling material to the hordes of people who hadn’t read it yet and I got long lasting lulz from it simply from the trolling. So when the last book was released I specifically read it a week before anyone else, even the people who had pre ordered it. And guess what, the hordes were so addicted that they actually wanted to know what happened. Dam Meyer, she lost me a lot of lulz because of that... and I had to read breaking dawn which I still regret. Well at least I got something from their faces when I said Edward dies... that was still fun
You know you could have said that from before.

Locul

Banned
HSC
Evertonian said:
You know you could have said that from before.
how the hell do you think i knew that the books contained necrophilia, paedophilia and wolf sex.... and i normally wont troll about books i havent read, to many ways you can get caught

troll: "HARRY POTTER IS GAY"
victim: "yeah, that scene with draco was a bit odd"
troll: "wait... what"

Evertonian

HSC
Locul said:
how the hell do you think i knew that the books contained necrophilia, paedophilia and wolf sex.... and i normally wont troll about books i havent read, to many ways you can get caught

troll: "HARRY POTTER IS GAY"
victim: "yeah, that scene with draco was a bit odd"
troll: "wait... what"
hmm i forgot to pay attention to that part, i was just paying attention to the "if your a male and u read twilight ur gay"

Locul

Banned
HSC
Locul said:
FUN FACT: If you like Twilight and you are a male, you are gay. No Exceptions
read it again. i in no way enjoyed twilight. the lulz it gave me afterwards yes, the reading no

Evertonian

HSC
Locul said:
read it again. i in no way enjoyed twilight. the lulz it gave me afterwards yes, the reading no
Well same shit, i liked twilight.

Please lets not start this over again.

Locul

Banned
HSC
yes lets not, we have already established that you are gay so lets just leave that there...
on another note, i like pancakes

Last edited:
HSC
Locul said:
What?

aussiechick93 said:
i think that eclipse is good, i also loved breaking dawn, just keep reading, loved the whole series, meyer has also released the first part of twilight in edwards view, but unfortunately she said she isn't going to finish it, but apparently it's really good, you can read it on the website if you want to, our school library has it, they own 7 copies of each of the books in the series, we love it !!
You're talking about midnight sun yeah. Why isn't she going to finish it? Is it because it got leaked?

aussiechick93 said:
why is she lucky she's female?
these books are for boys too, i actually find it cute when guys can learn to accept that it's not embarassing to like a so called girls book.
i'm proud of you
keep doing what your doing, you'll go far
Haha, i agree. =]

Locul

Banned
HSC
ZEROtheHERO said:
What?

You're talking about midnight sun yeah. Why isn't she going to finish it? Is it because it got leaked?

Haha, i agree. =]
yet another member of the horde appears

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)