twilight series (1 Viewer)

HSC
ok i finished it and i have enjoyed it, mudt say i was a bit pissed having bella being a natual vampire and all, still it was a good book haha and aww u gotta love lil nessie, omg i hate the fact that the series is complete now lol ahh well it was a brillant series!!!
me loved it and i think it is great how bella is now gonna have jacaob in her life all the time now like aww and its awesome how the vamps dad and warewolfs mum is together i got a lol outa it haha

eisley

HSC
I'm reading Breaking Dawn atm. I'm up to the last part of the book - Bella's perspective.. yet again --' She annoyed me a bit during her pregnancy. I like Jacob now :)
So far, so good.

HSC
okay. just finished breaking dawn. I will now review. I'm gonna be honest and give my opinion of the book. If you haven't finished the book don't read this.

First off the first three quarters or something like that of the book was awesome.

Loved the honeymoon. ahahah at the pillows. good stuff!

I really enjoyed Jacob's perspective. I loved the chapter titles, they were awesome. I loved the pack's thoughts that run through his mind, and i love seth and leah. Esp. Seth. He's pretty cool.

I think the best part of the book was the birth scene, and how the perspectives switched. I liked that. Would've liked to see an EJ, not a 'renesmee'. I don't like that name. Did Stephenie make it up?
But still. Imagine an EJ. How cute would he be! A miniture Edward! how adorable!

After that, thats when things went downhill. I wanted to switch back to jacob's perspective, since it was much more interesting. Bella was boring.

After Jacob's imprinting thing, he changed. I don't know. something about him changed. He was less.. jacob and more.. loveydovey and dull. I enjoyed Jacob's dislike for the cullens. It was entertaining.
Imprinting with Renesmee huh? Well, at least Jacob got Bella in a way, so that's okay.

The ending really let me down there. I didn't like the volturi confrontation, it was lame. There should've been a really huge fight scene, where a couple of the cullens die or something. Instead, all we get is some boring resolution which has taken a couple chapters to be dragged out. At the end i got really annoyed, with all the language they were using (aro, and other people). All it basically was was " Peace brother " " peace be with you, oh wise one " " this dear child does you no harm ". It was the same thing OVER AND OVER AGAIN!ahhh.

Okay, so after that. The overall ending was crap. Usually there should be some type of closure, but Stephenie Meyer didn't do that. There are so many questions floating around. Did Charlie ever find out fully about Bella and the cullens? What about Renee? Renee would soon notice that Bella and the cullens arent aging. What about her? And the others. Could've known a bit about what happened to the werewolves .. or 'shapeshifters'.

One word: Anticlimax.

Don't like the way she ended it at all.

End of rant. wow, long review. =]

Last edited:

Hollieee

You're unbelievable.
HSC
Loved the honeymoon, the fact that the wedding didn't drag on, and basically the whole first half.
The lack of Alice and Jasper shat me, the J.Jenks was a let down, I thought it would be much more exciting, and the fact that the battle didn't happen at all?
Complete anticlimax.

But I loved Bella as a vampire. It was a bit too easy for her to be around humans, but I loved the sex stuff. That sounds really lame, but I just love all the allusions to that. Emmet was hilarious. And Jacob and Rosalie were awesome.
But the appearance of another half-immortal to save the day was just a complete letdown.
I was totally ready for a gory battle! >_<

Haha. But on the whole I really liked it, couldn't put it down =)

Hollieee

You're unbelievable.
HSC
P.S, YESSSS Jacob's chapter titles were awesome!

SiN3m

HSC
all hail James....bad or not seriously more sexy than edward..ps never read the books....

SiN3m

HSC
agirlinatutu said:
yeah hes even cuter with short hair :)

n i hav a thing for longer hair on guyz lol but yes he gorgous with short hair too

Arkie

HSC
its just crap
i meen how gay can u get
having a cry from getting bruises from sex with a vampire wtf
and a freaking vampire baby wtf

Arkie

HSC
yeh probs the biggest mistake of my life
waste of about 12 hours

marcquelle

a.k.a. Michael...Hi!
HSC
I enjoyed them, nothing wrong (first love-romance i've actually properly read) i didn't think i was going to like it but i do

-::Sanni::-

HSC
I LOVE this series!!! I nearly stayed up the whole night while reading the first three....Urg! I haven't had the chance to read the fourth and last yet...which is really bugging me.

Before picking up this book, I was in dire need of a vampire novel (with romance). Twilight was such a satisfactory read! XD I couldn't even stop reading the series during my trial examinations...but damn! it was so worth it!

It's awesome that they're going to make a movie out of it! But I can't help but think that I'll be disappointed in some way...actually the guy who plays Edward doesn't even look like the Edward I imagined, which is a bummer! XP I'm in love with the one in my imagination, hehe! ^_^ He is such a sweet gentleman! *sigh* => okay...i'm going slightly off topic now, sorry!

Does anyone know of any other vampire books with some romance? :read:

mauzy

HSC
i love house of night.
has anyone seen chosen for sale? i had to order mine in months after it came out.

but back to twilight...
like most fans i searched for all the interviews i could about both the movie and books -
one interview with meyer said that edward could never have children, as all the "fluids" in his body were venom.....

HOW DID SHE GET PREGNANT?!

wasn't that one of the reasons they waited - that he would kill her from the... inside?

HSC
The twilight series is the best series of books i've every read
im now on to breaking dawn
it is so good.
shame its the last book in the serious
i am in love with edward!
i wish he wasnt a fictional character *sighs*
The series is so much better than Happy potter
it even better written than it
Stephenie meyer beats JK rowling anyday.
Even the new harry potter movie has been moved back 8 months which mean the Twilight movie is now coming out a few weeks earlier
11 of december in oz
i cant wait!!! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)