two on the same day (1 Viewer)

ruby88

has anyone had two exams on the same day?? i know i have business and food commin up...how is it....tiring?.....stressfull?.......how do u deal with it?

mynameisgone

i had maths ext 1 then pe and the next day had bio. as long as you've listened and worked throughout the year, and done ur revision it will all come back to u. dnt stay p all night do light revision of summarised notes and get plenty of sleep.

ruby88

sweet.........thanks im not too worried though since the two subjects overlap but it just seems like its gunna be a long day!

SlipStream

HSC
Yesterday I had EE1, the Senior Science and then this morning I had Ancient. Basically 3 exams in a row. I tell ya, thank fuck it's over. Monday was freaking hard. 5am-9am: study for EE1 ... 9.30-11.30: EE1 exam ... 11.30-2: study for senior science ... 2-5: senior science exam ... 6-10: study for ancient ... 4am-9am: study for ancient ... 9.30-12.30: ancient exam ... 12.30-now: rest has never felt so deserved. :D

But yeh, stay focused and you'll be fine.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
my best friend has Hospitality and Vis Art on the same day. poo for her. as for me, i have more than 4 days in between each of my exams (ignoring first english papers)

Caz69

I had geography and Cafs on the same day.. n it was sooo tiring!! i ended up with bleeding knuckles cuz they split from writting so much!! im glad thats over!! it was soooo shit!

misshanny

HSC
Yes, I have Modern History and Society and Culture both this Thursday, freaking out a bit hey.. :(

starbaaa

Untalkative Member
HSC
I dont have two on the same day. The closest I get is chem tomorrow, and modern the next day. One of my friends has chem and SDD tomorrow though. And theres two guys I know who have two exams scheduled for the same time! SDD and business services, both tomorrow afternoon. I'm not sure what exactly is happening with them, but I think the idea is that they do one, then have to wait in a room by themselves with no contact with anyone else for a while, then do the next one. Its gotta suck.

leeyah

HSC
Modern History & Society and Culture on Thursday. Having a cold doesn't help either. :(

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Yesterday I had EE1, and today I had Ancient and the IPT.

I JUST ABOUT FUCKING DIED. Cruel and unusal punishment, I say.

snickerdoodle

year of the dog
HSC
Modern and Society on Thursday. Luckily Modern is first and you can wing parts of Society if you know your basics (which have been drilled into my head) so my biggest prblem will be the sore hand/lack of food. But on the upside, my HSC finishes at 4 o'clock that day :D.

asscookie

dork.
HSC
I had English AOS & IT on the same day, but yesterday was worse (IPT & Ancient together :()

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
last yr i had legal and art on the same day, my last one of the hsc.

by art my hand was screwed and i was over the hsc, but i still stuck it out, it is good to get them over with if they r at the end together.

my mate had 2 exams on the friday of the first week, and then another 2 exams on the monday of 2nd week. so his were pretty crammed. and all 4 were 3 hr tests i think- actually i dunno how long hospitality goes 4, mayb one was 2 hrs.

rusty_rouge

HSC
I had biology and music 2 on the same day - but I'm not sure if that counts, lol, because music is a smallish exam.

But yeah - you'll be fine as long as you've studied, refresh your memory befroe you go in, and good luck! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)