Two parallel lines intersecting proof ? (1 Viewer)

radio-waves

HSC
Hey is there a proof where by two parallel line intersect as they reach infinity because I heard that Eluciden geometry does it.

I want to validiate this.

thanks

jet

Banned
HSC
Yeah. The two most known are hyperbolic space and spherical space. in hyperbolic space, there are multiple parallel lines to another line, whilst in spherical space, no lines are parallel, as they will eventually meet on the sphere.
Were learning it in cosmology.

Timothy.Siu

Prophet 9
HSC
Yeah. The two most known are hyperbolic space and spherical space. in hyperbolic space, there are multiple parallel lines to another line, whilst in spherical space, no lines are parallel, as they will eventually meet on the sphere.
Were learning it in cosmology.
oops i haven't been doing that

youngminii

Banned
HSC
not so smart are yahh!!!!!!

go back and learn basic maths.
Okay get the fuck out of BoS. There's no such thing as parallel lines intersecting in Euclidean geometry, which is what you asked. We don't do anything past that in the HSC either.
So how about you go and learn your basic fucking English before you tell me what to do.

jet

Banned
HSC
not so smart are yahh!!!!!!

go back and learn basic maths.
The question you asked is in no way basic maths, and is certainly beyond the scope of any high school maths course, even 4 unit, and so why does it matter if he doesnt know? Think about what you say next time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)