Two questions? (1 Viewer)

Raxxhel

HSC
N/A
How is hsc marks and atar marked?

How does weighing works. Eg. Maths exam weighs 25%?

photastic

HSC
Hsc marks are based on your assessment mark and your exam mark, both marks averaged to give you the final hsc mark for that subject.
Atar is a rank and is determined by your performance compared to the state, which is why subjects are scaled differently due to different canditures.

For weighing, some schools weigh components rather than marks but it should be mark/total mark X weighing percent.
With your example, its your mark/total mark times 25%

Raxxhel

HSC
N/A
General maths issue
Help, I have an issue, last year I didn't get a chance to do my general maths 2 assessment because I was sick and failed to provide a medical certificate which was worth 20%. However I did my half yearlies exam an I got 31% which was bad considering 50% of the people doing the course got below 50% and was worth 30%.
What am I risking myself?
What can I do?
What percentage should I get for my second assessment and trials.
Is there a chance I can still get band 5 or 6?

Thank you:

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
General maths issue
Help, I have an issue, last year I didn't get a chance to do my general maths 2 assessment because I was sick and failed to provide a medical certificate which was worth 20%. However I did my half yearlies exam an I got 31% which was bad considering 50% of the people doing the course got below 50% and was worth 30%.
What am I risking myself?
What can I do?
What percentage should I get for my second assessment and trials.
Is there a chance I can still get band 5 or 6?

Thank you:
It is highly unlikely that you will get a band 5/6 if you're getting 31% in exams.

Raxxhel

HSC
N/A
Well that was just the half yearlies I still have to depend on my second assessment and trials as well as hsc exam. You get me

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
Well that was just the half yearlies I still have to depend on my second assessment and trials as well as hsc exam. You get me
I get you, but unless you get your shit together asap then it would be unlikely that you get anything higher than a band 5. You feel me bro?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)