Type on a PDF document (1 Viewer)

studiesofboard

HSC
I was wondering if I downloaded a HSC past paper am I able to type on it. Thank you in advance <3

Pikapizza

HSC

Redeem on this website using the student email given by the Department of Education (This is how I did it before, but I haven't used it in some time so not sure if they changed what can be redeemed or something). Anyway some other cool software you should redeem is the free Windows 10 Key, and Office Professional version (includes the full office suite forever iirc).

Edit: Actually I think you may have to register an account using the student email

Edit 2: I just saw that you are HSC 2019, I think your DET email has expired by now?

dasfas

HSC

Redeem on this website using the student email given by the Department of Education (This is how I did it before, but I haven't used it in some time so not sure if they changed what can be redeemed or something). Anyway some other cool software you should redeem is the free Windows 10 Key, and Office Professional version (includes the full office suite forever iirc).

Edit: Actually I think you may have to register an account using the student email

Edit 2: I just saw that you are HSC 2019, I think your DET email has expired by now?
Thank you!!

And yeah, it expired a week ago, but perhaps my uni email which is also .edu will work.

dennisdennis

HSC
Hey they changed how this process goes at the start of term 4, this is a video that explains how to use it:
sites.google .com/education.nsw.gov.au/adobe-students

but basically what you do is go to the adobe website and use your det email when you sign in and the account is already set up with a subscription, which is much easier than before.

Pikapizza

HSC
Hey they changed how this process goes at the start of term 4, this is a video that explains how to use it:
sites.google .com/education.nsw.gov.au/adobe-students

but basically what you do is go to the adobe website and use your det email when you sign in and the account is already set up with a subscription, which is much easier than before.
Oh thanks for the update! What about for the Windows 10 and Office Suite redemption?

dennisdennis

HSC
Windows 10 and office is still the same

but you didn't need to redeem office anyway you could just download the apps and sign in or vice versa with school email

BrandonDyer

HSC
PDFs are not easy to edit and especially a large document like that. I had bad experiences with editing PDF files, and when I would find a website where you can edit PDFs, it would not be done properly, or it would be too expensive. That was until I found PDFliner and, I even managed to find a form that I needed on that website. You have a 10-day free trial and in that time you can edit whatever you need, after that you can cancel it if you don't want it anymore.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)