Types of change... (1 Viewer)

CHUDYMASTER

Master of Chudy 'n' Curry
HSC
Well I've just started this year 12 advanced english course and I have a few questions.

Different advanced classes at my school are studying different types of change. 2 (inc. mine) are studying change in self and 1 is studying change in perspective.

Now my teacher didn't explain this well, does this mean that I will only study change in self uptill and for the HSC or will we swap and do both?

Do we study all types of change evenly perhaps?

Will we get questions specific to the type of change I studied?

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
You will only study the one type of change.

In the exam, you may or may not get a specific question relating to your area of study.

mastermind

first - chudymaster - i wouldnt worry too much about the HSC right now - you have plenty of time...

Originally posted by CHUDYMASTER
Now my teacher didn't explain this well, does this mean that I will only study change in self uptill and for the HSC or will we swap and do both?
yes, you will only study changing self

Do we study all types of change evenly perhaps?
Yes and no. You will study change in a general sense, but in the exam (I think, and hope?!?!) you will refer also to the specific section of change (self for ur case)

Will we get questions specific to the type of change I studied?
As above, you will prob get a general question, and then have to answer mentioning changing self, BUT its possible they might ask a separate question for each of changing self, perspectives, and world, although i think its unlikely

CHUDYMASTER

Master of Chudy 'n' Curry
HSC
Hmm...

Well if they're only teaching me one type of change specifically and asked a question in relation to any type, that'd be a worry...but yeah, thanks for both your help.

I know I'm worrying a bit prematurely, but a strong foundation will make it easier on me in the end.

actually, come to think about it, i have heard of a school which did two change electives - just for fun. i cant for the life of me figure out why, seems like a completely stupid thing to do, just wastes time and doesnt achieve anything

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)