legal secutary is the person who types out lawyers documents

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
kido525 said:
What type of typing jobs are out their
Whats the job where u help lawyers type out their documents
How are the pays like for these type of jobs

you need some form of qualification for most secreterial positions, or you will need to go through an employment agency unless you go toa really small private company

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
you'll probably have better chance (if you don't have much experience) as a receptionist, data entry, or administrative assistant. These sorts of roles earn about 25-40K a year. Later, you can be team administration or a PA, which earns about 30-60(ish?)K a year... full time roles. They also look very sexy on your resume if you want to be a secretary....

While you study, admin roles that I first suggested, as a casual you earn about $12 - 25 an hour..... It's what I'm doing while I study.

seriously, doing administration, I've developed a 65w/m typing speed. It's insane.

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
You'll also have to take a course in (I forgot the name), where you learn the jargon and stuff. damnit brain. work.

CieL

HSC
I tried out for a reception job at a lawyers.. they told me the rate for the first month was reward based.. I think around $7/hr for under 18.. but of course, I didnt get the job ahahhah

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)