u know that feeling... (1 Viewer)

lislabella

sunshine
HSC
u know that feeling right before and assessment is due and you have to do a whole heap of work really bloody quickly... or else - it's just a not nice nervous type feeling.

s'anyone getting that yet?! i am.

bellamy

HSC
yea dude ... got that right now as a matter of a fact, art assesment due tomorrow.... really should ave done work in the last six months... since the last assesment....

all nighters are the only way to go man... caffiene and loud music :p

chamelia

HSC
I think I have that feeling times ten. Ive only jst started my first canvas recently and yesterday in art i got so fustrated with it that i squrited red paitn over it and ruined it. Eeeeh I wish this was over.

lislabella

sunshine
HSC
aww babe that sux!
i get the feeling the majority of my work will be the result of an all nighter the day before my trials for art :s
i'm getting abit nervous i tell you what!

xox_eMz_xox

HSC
i only really jus started my major the other week! my teacher is a control freak at not lettin ppl start until SHE likes the way we hav planned every lil detail... to bad if we jus lyk workin as we go.. n then she tells us we only hav bout 10 weeks left if that to finish n that we r all to slow! she stresses u out to the max then tells u its all crap.. cant wait to finish the exam, itll b my last one then party! ill b 18 then to yay!

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Is it term 3 for you guys yet?

Is it halfway through yet?

Cuz halfway through term 3 I changed my concept from my renditions of Cupid and Psyche to drawing pictures of John Mayer

reckon I was nervous?

I did really well too

lislabella

sunshine
HSC
:D:D thats classic :D:D mine is drawings of my grandfather so if i change my concept i have more at stake... like no more delicious cooking :|

chamelia

HSC
I was thinking about changing mine over from musicians to depictions of 'beach behaviour', kinda like the whole lazing out, glorifying of the mostly naked body and such...but meh..i might as well jst finish wat im doing even if i dont like it anymore.

lislabella said:
:D:D thats classic :D:D mine is drawings of my grandfather so if i change my concept i have more at stake... like no more delicious cooking :|
Ive seen one like that in a past Art Express. It was awesome too, i bet your's will turn out great.

lislabella

sunshine
HSC
oh thanks so much you are sweet. one of my teachers was saying that if you do a drawing even if you think you aren't going to put it in - you relax about it and you end up with a better quality of work. so lets all pretend we don't want any of our works in our majors :)

i love the musicians thing :D even though i'm not sure exactly what you are doing... :) there was a girl at mys chool last year who went into all the music prac rooms taking spontaneous pictures of people playing and then drew them all... it was really great!!

rockhead

HSC
got that feeling big time...... 5 case studies on environmental artist due wednesday... havent started yet

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC
stupid environmental case studies about artist i couldnt give a shit about... i hate art theory... i think its the worst theory in school

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)