U2 @ Telstra Stadium 11.11.06 audio recording (1 Viewer)

2006hsc

HSC
if this works...your a fucking legend!

i went and was in the seats. best concert ever....however i think RHCP will top it :D

EDIT: eehhhh...its not working. i want this bad

EDIT number 2: ahahahah it yeh downloading now!! firefox wont let it work

Last edited:

Adam

HSC
Mike Ockisard said:
im surprised you havent been sued gigven the amount of things you havee and the fact you have bands as your myspace freinds

but thanks a lot for it, was a great concert and im downloading it now

cheers
Why?

What am I doing wrong?

The only reason it's looked down upon is because retards who have come before me decided it'd be a good idea to make money from it.

Many artists support the freely avaliable gigs I have, and I have been in contact with a fair few of them.

sando

HSC IS EVIL
HSC
U2 best concert ever last nite.. only 15 metres away from Bono..

and to the other dude.. no way RHCP will top U2.. RHCP are awesome.. but U2 are the best ever band to come to Aus

sando

HSC IS EVIL
HSC
15 metres not 15 minutes lol..

how close were u ?

tigerian

HSC
N/A
sando said:
U2 best concert ever last nite.. only 15 metres away from Bono..

and to the other dude.. no way RHCP will top U2.. RHCP are awesome.. but U2 are the best ever band to come to Aus

That was indeed a brilliant concert and two hours of absolute class and enjoyment. You say they are the best band to come to Aust and you are probably right although I saw Led Zeppelin in 1971 and they would be up there as just as good. Shame I missed the beatles. Now having seen LedZeppelin, Deep Purple (x2) , The Who, Chicago, The Rolling Stones and U2 I can look forward now to one more- Bon Jovi. What more could I want after that?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)