UAC Acknowlodgment letter. (1 Viewer)

asdf

HSC
HI
I just got a letter from UAC (probably everyone got one) listing the subjects i aplied for etc.... It also has my details which i should check whether they are correct. One part says "Alternative Entry Scheme" with an empty box. Am i meant to write down "Educational Access Scheme" or not?

Also another question. If i add another course to my preferences (from another uni which isnt on my preferences), would the EAS still apply to that uni or is it too late?

Thank You :)

Huy

HSC
N/A
One part says "Alternative Entry Scheme" with an empty box. Am i meant to write down "Educational Access Scheme" or not?
No, you are not supposed to write EAS in there.

Because it says (if you read it) that it doesn't apply for EAS.
Also another question. If i add another course to my preferences (from another uni which isnt on my preferences), would the EAS still apply to that uni or is it too late?
If you add another course, then your preferences will update themselves (naturally).

EAS would, I assume, apply for all *updated* courses, on your list of preferences.

I have no idea how EAS works, but that's my assumption (I assume EAS is only applicable to *ONE* university? Or numerous? I don't know sorry).

So don't worry about the EAS part, because that's not what those boxes are for (read the letter again).

If you update your preferences online, I should think that EAS will apply for all courses and newly entered preferences, IF NOT, then it will only apply for the previous ones (at your specified university).

edit
Alternative Entry Scheme:

- Do not include Educational Access Scheme (EAS) codes here.

:)

Last edited:

asdf

HSC
Thanks allot Huy.
Under the box it says "Do not include EAS codes here" - so i thought they were refering to the codes only.

Huy

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by asdf
Thanks allot Huy.
Under the box it says "Do not include EAS codes here" - so i thought they were refering to the codes only.
Sure, not a problem.

Yep, I went back to edit my post (after taking the letter out, and quoting it directly).

I'm not applying for EAS, so I'm not knowledgeable about the EAS "codes" - I assume they are just like course-codes eg 428000 and so on.

:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)