UAC and QTAC question-help please! (1 Viewer)

N1C0L3

HSC
hI yes i know this post is in another discussion but i realllly need a helpful reply. :confused:

I am from NSW but applying interstate for QLD aswell, so i applied through QTAC for the qld universities.
however
some of the courses in QTAC overlap into NSW uni's- such as Southern Cross university in Lismore.
the same goes for UAC. I can apply for Griffith on the goldcoast through it.

Thing is, i dont know which admissions center to use to apply for what uni's. I am sooooo confused its ridiculous.
For UAC, i have placed Griffith Uni on the goldcoast as my 1st preference.
But i did the same with QTAC. I placed griffith first aswell.
I need to know if i am wasting an offer by doing this? or am i increasing my chances of being accepted??
do UAC and QTAC work together in selecting? is it possible for one to accept me into a course which the other place could have rejected?
OR
should i use UAC purely for applying for NSW courses and leave QTAC for qld.
Can i recieve offers from both???
like the offers for QLD come through on the 10th January, but NSW on the 17th. And i see the admissions centers can only offer you 1 course at a time, does this mean that because i appled through both UAC and QTAC that i can get offered one place from each at a time, so i get 2 offers?

i hope this isnt tooo confusing and that someone understands what im saying lol!!
any help much appreciated! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)