UAC Applications! (1 Viewer)

RNN-A-MUK

HSC
has any one started filling out theyre uac applications. if so, what were your 9 preferences?

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Nope, but going to think about what I want to do with the rest of my life after the trials. However in the mail today I did receive a letter from UAC including my pin number and how to apply etc.

priesty

formerly wm_abusef
HSC
yeh, ive left it for after trials.... theres so much to chose from, very little that im interested in doing and just meh... lol.. i'll sort it all out later, just gotta make sure i get a good UAI to get into Uni first :p u can always change them later (as long as u get in before the Sept deadline the first time u put preferences in)

zeek

HSC
not yet but im gonna try and focus mine around chemistry physics and mathematics

richiie

HSC
Well i havent recived my 2007 UAC guide yet so wouldnt know the codes for the courses i want, is there an online guide?
Also the calender on the UAC site says applications open early August, didn't give an exact date, So is it open yet?

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
According to the UAC guide, it says we "must have a credit card" to pay the processing fee when applying by web and according to the web application itself, we "must have access to a credit card" to pay the processing charge. So are we allowed to use our parent's credit card?

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC
Trebla said:
According to the UAC guide, it says we "must have a credit card" to pay the processing fee when applying by web and according to the web application itself, we "must have access to a credit card" to pay the processing charge. So are we allowed to use our parent's credit card?
Yeah, you'd get your parents to pay it with their credit card. Or you can apply by phone, in which case it's charged to your phone bill (although it'll probably cost a fortune if you do it from a mobile).

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
not yet. i am currently figuring out my prefs and the order i want them in... i dont think i'm going to make it to 9 preferences though...i have 5 written down atm but i really dont think i'm going to come across anything else. do you have to have 9 preferences or when you ring up (as i am going to do) do you just stop when you've finished filling in your preferences?

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
Well the UAC guide did say that if you do not have a credit card you have to apply by telephone...............

Bookie

Banned
HSC
Without Wings said:
From UAC WEBSITE:

If your Board of Studies student number has eight digits, your UAC application number will have an extra 1 in front of it. If your student number has seven digits, your UAC application number has 10 in front of it.

For example: Student number UAC application number
16999999 116999999
1324567 101324567

so if your number has 8 digits then yes that is right. :)
yeh i thought so

id read it somewhere or the other

thanks karen <3

you know we share the same birthday?

surely you and i were meant to be.

_ShiFTy_

HSC
Can you guys log in with your UAC number and pin?

I applied-by-web this morning and finished all the payment details and i got to the webpage with the change of details, preferences etc...then i exited this page

Now when i try to log in i can get back to that page and it keeps saying my uac number and pin have not been accepted?

"Chubby"

HSC
haven't done mine yet.....

i reckon 9 preferences ain't enough lol

_ShiFTy_

HSC
Hmm..i can log in by going to apply-by-web. After repeatedly clicking next, i get to the screen where i enter my bos number, uac pin and state. Then it gets to the screen that says personal details, preferences and your application sub headings on the left...

So whats the other login for?

priesty

formerly wm_abusef
HSC
What do you mean the other login?

You should have the UAC login and the Board of Studies login. UAC for uni preferences etc... Board of Studies for collection of results, marks, ranks etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)