UAC Applications (1 Viewer)

bellicoseboy

Everyone has to apply by either web or phone by 27 Sept to be on-time. When you first apply, you'll be charged the $14.30 fee, and you'll get a letter in the mail saying you've regt'd and what preferences you put down.

You can then change your preferences by web for free up to 3 Jan (using phone, etc isn't free). On 4 Jan they will be locked in, and offers come in around mid-January.

Read page 13 of UAC 2003 Guide, "Changing your preferences".

Gubble

hey im wondering if ur a yr12 student this year...do u have to fill in that Supplementary Form A thing in the UAC Guide and submit it?

Gubble

Originally posted by SkAnDi
Haha the first step of the uac application

- finding your pin number!

I actually have to admit, it took me about 2 minutesto find out where it was at.
haha same with me...i was looking thru the envolope and everything for quite a while

AcCeSs-DeNieD

wow.....took me like 5 seconds when I opened the letter...

its pretty clear at the bottom
"Your Personal Identification Number is:"

the thing that took me a while to find was the website of the UAC
stupid thing in small writing in the top left hand corner....

AiMz

HSC
yeah the first time i got the leter and it said here is your pin number..i was like where the hell is it and i look thourhg the latter like 5 times and i found out that its on the right hand corner!! haahhaa how dumb!!!!!

blake

Originally posted by AcCeSs-DeNieD
Hmmm I'd better get my UAC application in soon then....
and yeah blake that was me on ihug... how'd ya guess?
I was FlaKeS* from DyS and sF etc :/ contact me on icq :) 115022379

sar

I couldn't find mine at first either! I was scanning the letter thinking "shit! They forgot to put it in!!!!" and then I found it.... I'm going overseas at the end of the year so I'm just hoping I can do everything with preferences and stuff from over there. Does anyone know or should I just ring UAC?

AiMz

HSC
Originally posted by sar
I couldn't find mine at first either! I was scanning the letter thinking "shit! They forgot to put it in!!!!" and then I found it.... I'm going overseas at the end of the year so I'm just hoping I can do everything with preferences and stuff from over there. Does anyone know or should I just ring UAC?
ummm you can do those stuff over the net.......so no need to worry.....

Lee

i think hardly anybody saw it at first becasue it was at the bottom right hand corner, where you would usually hold the paper, thereby covering it up!
i got mine a few days ago and imediatly put my preferences in. i can change it as many times as i want, i just wanted to put it in early for info on accomodation

anti

aww.. baby raccoon ^^
HSC
hmm, I seem to have forgotten my student number now.. d'oh. must go dig out my school cert :p

i was talking to a friend today who was pretty freaked out that her UAC PIN was an unlucky number.. and it added up to an unlucky number... and various other stressful things like that :)

kyoto

I have written my student number oin my left hand.

It will not come off until exams are finished.

:D

kyoto

I dont own a pencil case :(

KEkEKEkEK

i have forgotten my pin, it has fallen out of jins head. :D

I will have to refind the letter later.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)