UAC book (1 Viewer)

T

tactic

Originally posted by MinAi
so...wats everyone's 9 preferences for UAC?
lets hope IT at uts isnt one of them for most ppl.. heh, need to be able to transfer in!

Sarah J

HSC
we haven't got ours yet :mad: I want it NOW! (I also want some sleep, but, eh. what are ya gonna do? ;))

Lee

Re: UAC BOOK + UNI DAY

Originally posted by airhead
HEY WE JUST GOT OUR BOOKS YESTERDAY BUT I HAVN'T HAD A GOOD GANDER. TODAY WE HAD A UNI DAY AT SCHOOL IN OUR MULTI PURPOSE CENTRE, MOST UNIVERSITY'S CAME AND SET UP STALLS SO WE COULD GRAB BROSHURES ASK QUESTIONS GET FREE PENS THING LIKE THAT IT WAS GOOD I CAME HOME WITH HUNDREDS OF THINGS HAS ANYONE ELSE EXPERIENCED ONE OF THESE DAYS.

FROM HAYLEY(AIRHEAD)

macquarie uni held one of those pick up info and free rulers (with reps from all uni and colleges)day earlier this year which lots of school went to, including mine. we still haven't gotten our UAC books yet and we haven't heard anthign about it yet

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
apparently the reason why some schools have em and some dont, according to my careers advsior, is that the UAC is handing out the books in alphabetical order of school or something, so if u goto Abbotsleigh, ur lucky, and if u goto Yagoona high, well...u'll jus have to wait

dunno if this is actually true or not though..

GTR

HSC
Bloody hell... i can't be bothered to wait for my school to get the UAC guides so i purchased one at the local newsagents for RRP $13.95. I will just tell the school to take the charge off my term account :)

Anyway, its pretty good and tells you what career oppotunities are presented if you take a particular course. This would be an excellent resource when you are setting your preferences.

Matt

That's not true coz ive got my uac guide and i go to Toormin High so it can't be alphabetical

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
hey is it hard to get a transfer? is it based on how well ur marks r etc..?

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
Transfers are usually based 50% on your UAI and 50% on your first-year results.

|_wise_|

i haven't got my UAC book yet....is it possible to get a list from the web??? i spent ages on the uac website and couldn't find it...i reallllly want to look....stupid schools admin...."processing" my ass....they've probably lost them or something

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
a list of courses with the 2002 cut-offs?
thats on the UAC site

|_wise_|

yes but where??? i search for AGES and couldn't find it...please post the exact URL if you can find it....it would be much appreciated...

thanks

T

tactic

wha?! 50% UAI?!
its says based on a full time year of study in uni o_O

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)