UAC booklet (1 Viewer)

ssglain

HSC
Ha! Our careers advisor briefly left some boxes containing the UAC booklets outside his office and some people opened them without asking for permission and took some booklets. Now he is angry and is refusing to give the rest of the booklets to anyone else.

lexonfire

HSC
ssglain said:
Ha! Our careers advisor briefly left some boxes containing the UAC booklets outside his office and some people opened them without asking for permission and took some booklets. Now he is angry and is refusing to give the rest of the booklets to anyone else.
hahaha

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
ssglain said:
LOL.

we just got ours today.
book looks pretty cool. i preferred the 06-ers books though. their one seemed more helpful , but idk :p

annie.e.

HSC
my dream course cut- off didn't change.
ha, still at 90..
still, at least it didn't go up. the uac guide's art express cover is dismal, i must say.

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
annie.e. said:
my dream course cut- off didn't change.
ha, still at 90..
still, at least it didn't go up. the uac guide's art express cover is dismal, i must say.
haha i agree.

lexonfire

HSC
got ours yesterday... i replaced studying time today by sifting through it hehe... my laziness is justified by the fact that i don't really think ihave to try hard to get the necessary uai...

except i'm slightly worried about one course i'd love to do, since it was new last year, the uai cut-off isn't such a good indicator, cos if it becomes more popular for next year, then that'll probably mean the uai cut-off gets higher. then i screwed and sad :(

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
harlo melz :D

we got ours yesterday
the contents have changed quite a lot since last year`s one ><

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
haha um , nah i think some schools may get it a lil later. you`ll prolli get it soon anywayz.
does it ? i couldnt find the O7 uais either ..

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
yay! i got my uac booklet today. And i was the first one to get my hands on those crisp, papery-smelling pages.... mmm.... papery.....

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
When we got our uac booklets, we also got barraged by all this propaganda, including said usyd booklet. lol. i'll probly be going to that usyd day. somehow.

Buiboi

HSC
N/A
2007 & 2008 uac guide, theers not much different, only found the STAT dates useful

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
Buiboi said:
2007 & 2008 uac guide, theers not much different, only found the STAT dates useful
true ..

when`re you guna sit it ?
on closer inspection , i found DFEE pharmacy rose by around $3000 since last year .. dang it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)