Uac Help (1 Viewer)

trace7988

<3 <3
HSC
UAC login HELP!!!!!!!!

ahhhh is anybody else experiencing difficulty logging on to their applications on the UAC site tonight????

i was just about to send off my application, but then i got a message saying that my session timed out and to sign back in and redo it...
i tried to sign back in but i kept getting error messages saying "error processing ur application"
i tried everything, restrting the computer, clearning temp internet files and cookies n stuff, and i even tried logging on off adifferent computer....!???!!?

has anybody else been having this problem tonight? or is it just me??

AHHHHHHHHHHHH applications due tomorrow and i have my grad & formal all day so i wont have enough time to apply tomorrow

PLEASE HELP!!!!
maybe just sign into urs or somthing to see whether u can get in or not, and come bak to me n let me know??

Last edited:

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
I logged on today and i had no problems whatsoever. If you stay on the site for more than an hour without actually finishing the application you are automatically logged off. You shouldn't have a problem logging back on though.

trace7988

<3 <3
HSC
tanjin said:
I logged on today and i had no problems whatsoever. If you stay on the site for more than an hour without actually finishing the application you are automatically logged off. You shouldn't have a problem logging back on though.
do u thinku could do me a favour n try logging in again?
because i had no trouble up until about an hour ago.
if somebody else can log in, then that means that theres a problem with my id or application or whatever, i just need to know so i can rest easy if its just a technical issue tht everyone is experiencing?

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
Same thing is happening with mine, won't let me in. I went on about 2 hours ago and it was fine. Wake up early tomorrow - before you go to school and see if it worked or you could try on the school computers - if all else fails contact the uac :)

Why did you leave it to the last minute though?

Last edited:

trace7988

<3 <3
HSC
ohhhhh thank god!! haha
thankyou! i didnt think i'd be able to sleep tonight! hahah
if thats the case then it should hopefully be fixed in the morning if they really do perform maintainence like they say they do? hmmmm
I'll finish it then!

thanks heaps for your help :)

oh and i left it last minute because i've had other stuff I've had to deal with the last month or two, so yeah i procrastinate a lot..

Last edited:

choiman

d3peeto
HSC
UAC said the applications close today... does that mean if i apply today (28th of september) i still have to pay a late fee or can i just apply by midnight and just pay the application fee, i've been so lazy and left it to the last minute...

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
choiman said:
UAC said the applications close today... does that mean if i apply today (28th of september) i still have to pay a late fee or can i just apply by midnight and just pay the application fee, i've been so lazy and left it to the last minute...
If you open your UAC guide book - one of the first things you should see is the following:

Applications must be submitted by midnight* on the relevant closing dates.
(This was on the first page - Important Dates for 2008 Admissions)If you still haven't applied yet, you have until midnight to do so. :) If you don't apply today (28/7/09) - you have to pay the $97 late fee + application fee.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)