UAC main-round offers; what'd you get? (1 Viewer)

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Got 2 Offers:

B economics and B Commerce (DFEE). Both at Usyd

franklin265

HSC
i got 2 offers. both from usyd and both for the bachelor of health science. one csp and the other dfee.

i'm accepting the csp offer - my first preferance!!

frootloop

HSC
archangel leila said:
You're a smarty too frootloop, i have a feeling i'll feel inferior in this course :D Good on you too! bloody 'N/A' though...
Aww... thanks... I doubt that you're going to feel inferior... at least around me lol

But I do feel a tad intimidated by Dreamerish*~... how can one not be when she has clever chemistry poems and puns in her sig and offers tutoring? She comes off as really chem-smart!

See you guys around! :wave:

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
pharmacy lolz with hsc4lyfe :D, i got b comm @ unsw myself

Last edited:

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
frootloop said:
Aww... thanks... I doubt that you're going to feel inferior... at least around me lol

But I do feel a tad intimidated by Dreamerish*~... how can one not be when she has clever chemistry poems and puns in her sig and offers tutoring? She comes off as really chem-smart!

See you guys around! :wave:
Dudette, I feel more intimidated by you! You and your excellent UAI. I bet you beat me in Chem anyway.

stalk_if_u_dare

cheese hater
HSC
I got an offer from La Trobe Uni!!!!!!
The B Arts!!

I really thought that knowing my luck i wouldnt got an offer, even though my UAI was just higher than the cut-off (50.40)...i think that maybe quite a few ppl might have also applied for it!!

CieL

HSC
chockie said:
is anyone doing liberal studies or liberal studies advanced at usyd? please... i suddenly feel very isolated :(
i WAS going to do b.lib.stu but then i thought.. nar too much work lol and i dont know what to do with the degree

now i got into my 1st pref:
B Business Admin/B Psych @ Macquarie University

adambra

HSC
- University of Sydney
- B Economic and Social Sciences

May try for commerce at UNSW in late round.

Libbster

HSC
I got into my first preference, Advanced Science at Usyd! Yay! Made the cut-off by heaps! :D

However, I'll have to move, it's going to be scary!

If u r going to Usyd see u there! :wave:

frootloop

HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
Dudette, I feel more intimidated by you! You and your excellent UAI. I bet you beat me in Chem anyway.
It would've been pretty hard for me to beat you in chem.. considering I didn't even do it for the HSC! :rofl:

I didn't want to have to admit that.. but there it is! My secret shame... :( Now I have to do a bridging course...

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
frootloop said:
It would've been pretty hard for me to beat you in chem.. considering I didn't even do it for the HSC! :rofl:

I didn't want to have to admit that.. but there it is! My secret shame... :( Now I have to do a bridging course...
Oh, I was going to do one for Bio, but then some Pharm people advised me against it.

Well then, have fun in your bridging course!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)