UAC main-round offers; what'd you get? (1 Viewer)

Alimoe_KG

HSC
UNSW Comm/Law

:)

*bounces up and down. up and down. down*

Kulazzi

HSC
Hello everyone! Whew, it's so good to be back! It's been a long time since I've been in here. 1st preference - B Arts - UWS - Bankstown campus! :)

(^o^)

you stupid crap! *slaps*
HSC
misscow said:
B Med sci/ B business

UTS city

cut-off: 85.25

UAI: 79.05(used EAS)
may i ask how did/do u know how much extra uai points u get for EAS?
also i thought it varies from person to person? :confused:

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
(^o^) said:
may i ask how did/do u know how much extra uai points u get for EAS?
also i thought it varies from person to person? :confused:
it does. you get notified by the university how many points you were given in addition to your actual uai. NB: the points also differs with each uni. you may get 5 points with usyd but no points with uts...etc..

i got into science usyd.

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
Course: UTS BLaws/ B Communications in Arts (Journalism) @ UTS

Cut off: 97.00

My UAI: 99.05

I hate the fucking world. I don't want to go to UTS. *cries*

chockie

HSC
stine said:
1st pref:

Liberal Studies @ USYD
cutoff: 85.75

UAI: 95.70. Chockie which majors and language are you thinking of picking up? Yay I've finally found another liberal studies person hehe we seem to be quite a rare breed.
Yay! i'm not alone...although I'm doing advanced :( Um...I'm not sure what majors, but I was thinking maybe history and psychology or marine science? I don't know. And language...psh, probably French or German or something. Any suggestions? What are you doing?

stine

HSC
chockie said:
Yay! i'm not alone...although I'm doing advanced :( Um...I'm not sure what majors, but I was thinking maybe history and psychology or marine science? I don't know. And language...psh, probably French or German or something. Any suggestions? What are you doing?
I'm going to choose psychology as my science major and for arts I keep tossing up between ancient history, english and linguistics. I studied italian at school so naturally I want to continue with that as my language. If you have no idea about which language to choose I'd recommend italian. Lol obviously I'm not objective but I've heard it's one of the easiest languages to pick up and it's such a beautiful country to visit! Well there's my suggestion hehe.

chockie

HSC
stine said:
I'm going to choose psychology as my science major and for arts I keep tossing up between ancient history, english and linguistics. I studied italian at school so naturally I want to continue with that as my language. If you have no idea about which language to choose I'd recommend italian. Lol obviously I'm not objective but I've heard it's one of the easiest languages to pick up and it's such a beautiful country to visit! Well there's my suggestion hehe.
I've just done a bit of reading and I'm leaning towards psychology...so I'll probably see you there :D I'm going to ask my friend about italian - she did it for the HSC as well so I'd have someone to practice with. But thanks for the suggestion...it's on the list :)

lala2

Banned
HSC
I got accepted into USYD Pharmacy--both CSP and DFEE, but obviously I shall be picking the CSP one. Does anyone know what the minimum STAT and UAI scores were for Pharmacy, because it doesn't tell you on the cutoffs PDF?

Alimoe_KG

HSC
Sweets said:
Course: UTS BLaws/ B Communications in Arts (Journalism) @ UTS

Cut off: 97.00

My UAI: 99.05

I hate the fucking world. I don't want to go to UTS. *cries*
Where were you aiming for?

Alimoe_KG

HSC
Sweets said:
UNSW *sigh* oh well, UTS can't be THAT bad.
Of course not.

Apparently, UTS law degrees are quite respected. Plus, you don't do it in the penis. Law and Bus faculties are at haymarket campus i think, which is a mini-UNSW :p

Good luck!

AntiHyper

Revered Member
HSC
horray to me, got a scholarship at USYD
XD XD XD
only $2,080 pa but it's better than nothing :)

frootloop

HSC
lala2 said:
I got accepted into USYD Pharmacy--both CSP and DFEE, but obviously I shall be picking the CSP one. Does anyone know what the minimum STAT and UAI scores were for Pharmacy, because it doesn't tell you on the cutoffs PDF?
I know, eh? How annoying!!!!!! I think we'll have to wait until they publish those handbooks for this year's year 12. They should have the cut-off in there. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)