UAC offer letter (1 Viewer)

sasquatch

HSC
Hi

Im not sure of something. Do you need to sign and send the UAC letter because in the booklet that came with the offer letter it says "DO NOT SEND YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF OFFER TO UAC". But ive accepted online and enrolled and etc, but just out of curiousity logged in to view my offers and my offer is still there..doesnt say accepted or anything? So yeah..do i need to sign and send the letter and/or did i miss out on anytrhing to "finalise" the online acceptance.

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
If you've accepted online and have enrolled in your subjects, you're officially "enrolled" at UNSW.

STx

Boom Bap
HSC
sasquatch said:
Hi

Im not sure of something. Do you need to sign and send the UAC letter because in the booklet that came with the offer letter it says "DO NOT SEND YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF OFFER TO UAC". But ive accepted online and enrolled and etc, but just out of curiousity logged in to view my offers and my offer is still there..doesnt say accepted or anything? So yeah..do i need to sign and send the letter and/or did i miss out on anytrhing to "finalise" the online acceptance.
yeh same here, the status is still 'Matriculation'

elfm

HSC
i remember my status was matriculation for a while.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Yes, here's my advice.

If it says matriculation, you're in. It sits there on matriculation for a long, long time.

sasquatch

HSC
Oh ok thanks for all that everyone... i dont even know what matriculation means so i didnt really feel concerned about that.. but thanks hehe.

ltru88

HSC
with the letter you DONOT need to sign or send in the letter because i had the same probem and so i sent an email to UNSW. they reply saying i didnt need to send the letter or sign it (it seems to be only required for usyd not unsw)

gman03

HSC
The next step after accepting your offer, rather than checking myunsw every 2 hours and hope the word "matriculation" change to something else, is to look at the current timetable AND your degree handbook and make the best timetable for your first semester. Do remember to go into the same classes as your buddies!

Rekkusu

Currently: Away
HSC
Also, it's VITAL to even start looking at your Major / Main courses that you're planning to do for 3rd Year+ , since some course Pre-Requisites are dependant upon Year 1 subjects.

Don't just look at your degree on the online handbook and think that UNSW has listed all the courses and that's what you'll do, except for med students.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)