UAC offer up for UWS course, Logon unavailable? (1 Viewer)

csw1661

HSC
Hi, I've got a serious question about the offer that I may or may not even make because I couldn't accept it in time.

That's the problem, the UAC offer list tells me that I received the offer on the 19th, but it didn't show up until today, despite me checking the offers tab in the UAC site yesterday and the day before.

And when I went to the OSCAS site to accept the offer, it tells me that I can't log on due to date restrictions. I'm so damn worried right now and almost near panicking that I may have missed my university offer.

Can anyone help me with this problem? I've already sent an enquiry email to admissions, but I'm worried sick.

narutofire21

HSC
this happened to me as well and ive no idea what to do other then wait due to the 'time restrictions'

joetyastig

HSC
Don't worry that's perfectly normal. Quote from the OSCAS website - "You will be able to accept and enrol from 9am on the day after you receive your offer."

csw1661

HSC
Don't worry that's perfectly normal. Quote from the OSCAS website - "You will be able to accept and enrol from 9am on the day after you receive your offer."
but according to the offer itself, I've received the offer on the 19th and it's been 2, well. 3 days now. And I still can't log on, and the UAC site only just sent me an e-mail letting me know I've gotten an offer 4 hours ago.

Unless the OSCAS site's 9am thing is talking about the 21st main offer round notification for the UAC applicants, and honestly I find the site instructions and information too vague. There're two different variables for when you receive your offer from what I can see, and it doesn't specify in the slightest.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)