Uac Payment Help!! (1 Viewer)

tjay23

HSC
Guys, I selected BPay as my paying option.

I've submitted my application some days ago and the deadline is tonight, but I haven't paid the $23.

I obviously cannot pay by midnight as the post offices are closed, so do I have to pay the late fees??

I've printed off the fee owing letter which states that I have to pay $23.

I'm confused. If I've submitted my application but haven't paid, will my application be processed? Or will I have to pay the late fees?? :(

Roga

HSC
I dunno. Should've done it earlier.

Ruki

-Queen of the Damned-
HSC
I believe...

"If you do not pay the processing charge, your application will not be processed and you will not be made an offer. Keep a record of your receipt number when you apply."

tjay23

HSC
Of course I'm going to pay the processing charge lol, just after the application deadline.

Just wondering whether a late fee would still apply to me, even though I've already submitted my application ><

The fee owing letter indicated that my late fees were $0 though... so I'm unsure :(

soap~

Legal Eagle
HSC
Pay it tomorrow.
Make sure you get a receipt or some proof of payment.

If they say you haven't payed, you have proof.
If they decide to charge you the late fee, tough. It's your fault. You'd probably just have to pay the $101 extra.

There's usually a period of processing time for BPay payments between when you pay and the biller receives it. So you could be lucky.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)