UAC question (1 Viewer)

mommba

"Are you attempting the International Baccalaureate qualification?" what does this mean?
ty for the answers....
oh yeah 1 more quest...have u guys put in ur preferences.....i haven't put mine in yet......cheers

Mr.Ugly

if your doing hsc then your not doing IB
ib is for those who want to go to an international uni/college

Huy

HSC
N/A
Select "NO" for that question, (this would apply for most people.. but yeah, most people tend to pick no :D)

yeah, i put in my preferences this morning
they'll change for sure... i just wanted to put something in before sept 30th otherwise i'll be slugged the late fee :p

Course preferences
1 429025 Bachelor of Optometry at University of New South Wales
2 429026 Bachelor of Psychology at University of New South Wales
3 512080 Bachelor of Medical Science (First year entry) at University of Sydney
4 511752 Bachelor of Engineering (Telecommunications) at University of Sydney
5 425006 Bachelor of Engineering (Computer Engineering) at University of New South Wales

:rolleyes:
im going to change them in about a month..

Mr.Ugly

optometry eh? i was gonna do that then i saw the uai req. then i realised nah better not.
but huy if you do become an optomitrist, you should give bos rates for contacts and glasses

Huy

HSC
N/A
well, looking at the UAI, it's not "absolutely impossible" to attain it, but i'm going to put it as 1st preference, it's either that I get accepted into med (uai 95+ and "superior performance in umat" so i dont know yet haha, we'll wait for the umat results).

if i do become one, then i'll be glad to accept BOS customers... i need the business! :D

Mr.Ugly

im gonna have to quote you cuz im sure you wont live up to your word. ill come in and go, hey im from bos
and youll be like bos? whats bos?

Huy

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Mr.Ugly
im gonna have to quote you cuz im sure you wont live up to your word. ill come in and go, hey im from bos
and youll be like bos? whats bos?
LOL is that right? We'll see about that Mr. Ugly
I won't give out any freebies (unless you're extra nice :rolleyes: ) but I'll give out discounts.

I'll remember what BOS is, don't worry :)
(You're talking to an elephant here!)

If I don't get 98.05, I will scream.
(Well, if I don't get 96+, I will scream even louder)
AND... if it looks like I'll be a 93.x person, then I'll settle for Medical Science or something ordinary :p

Mr.Ugly

least your positive about getting over 90. i have no idea what im gonna do if i dont get over 90. and i only wanna go to one of the three city ones.
i dont want freebies (unless your willing) im happy with 90% discounts.
does anyone know anything about eas thing?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)