• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Uac & Stat (1 Viewer)

cm90

HSC
Does anyone know if I have to contact UAC about my STAT results because when I was registering with UAC earlier in the year, I put down next to TEST TAKEN- NO for stat since my STAT exam was in november and didn't notify them with my results. What should i do?

thanks~

danz90

HSC
cm90 said:
Does anyone know if I have to contact UAC about my STAT results because when I was registering with UAC earlier in the year, I put down next to TEST TAKEN- NO for stat since my STAT exam was in november and didn't notify them with my results. What should i do?

thanks~
Give them a call, or try to add Study Details or something like that, I remember I did that.
But I think that maybe your STAT score is already attached to your record in the UAC database.
However, whenever I acess Online Services, under STAT it says 'None.' But I have done it, and once I called up UAC and they said my STAT Score details have been attached to my record in their database.

Give them a call if you feel unsure.

moc2009

HSC
N/A
They automatically get notified of your results so don’t stress.

I did my UAC in September and my STAT in October and mine still says

STAT TEST TAKEN – NO
STAT TEST DATE – 2008

I panicked thinking they didn’t get my results and they said they automatically get them so don’t worry. They have them.

kristydolphins

live.love.race
HSC
cm90 said:
oh phew! thank you :D
yeah, i was worried too, so i rang them today and they said it has been done automatically. But they double checked for me anyway and it was attatched already :)

peterhotran

HSC
Do you guys know if the stat test is harder or easier then the practice booklet's?? i have the test tomorrow, and what are the odds of get a score 150 plus!! and how long after do you get your results. :)

moc2009

HSC
N/A
peterhotran said:
Do you guys know if the stat test is harder or easier then the practice booklet's?? i have the test tomorrow, and what are the odds of get a score 150 plus!! and how long after do you get your results. :)
Easier than the book.

It’s much easier than you think it might be and is easy to get a score above 150.

You get your results 2 -3 weeks after the test.

danz90

HSC
I would recommend everyone that has done STAT call up and confirm with UAC that their results have been attached to their record.

Because, earlier in the year, they said it was all there. When I rang yesterday, the lady said that it says I've taken the test, but no results are attached, and then sent off a query or whatever, and said they'll be attached in time for offers.

moc2009

HSC
N/A
danz90 said:
I would recommend everyone that has done STAT call up and confirm with UAC that their results have been attached to their record.

Because, earlier in the year, they said it was all there. When I rang yesterday, the lady said that it says I've taken the test, but no results are attached, and then sent off a query or whatever, and said they'll be attached in time for offers.
Yea I agree, I called the other week and they said it's automatically done...... I was still paranoid so I just called up now and after 10 min of explaining to the woman what I was on about she had a look and found that it was there that I had taken my STAT test but no results.... then she looked harder and said “Oh yea your results are attached, for both tests (I did Written English and Multiple Choice).

Needless to say, I’m still paranoid. lol. But considering the STAT results sheet that was sent to me was done by the UAC and from the UAC, I assume they correctly have everything they need.

peterhotran

HSC
i scored at stat of 151 is that okay??????? or should i resit it??????????

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
yeah i had the same issue, i was reviewing my UAC application online the day before the cutoff for changes in the main round and i'm reading through and it's like "Stat - No". I rang them up pronto to make sure that it was attached to my application (196) and they said that it get's done automatically, ringing is still a good idea it gives you piece of mind.

peterhotran said:
i scored at stat of 151 is that okay??????? or should i resit it??????????
anything under 160 is not awfully fantastic.

peterhotran

HSC
yeah i had the same issue, i was reviewing my UAC application online the day before the cutoff for changes in the main round and i'm reading through and it's like "Stat - No". I rang them up pronto to make sure that it was attached to my application (196) and they said that it get's done automatically, ringing is still a good idea it gives you piece of mind.

anything under 160 is not awfully fantastic.
so should i resit it, wat score do u reckon is decent????

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
look at the percentile ranks, for your mark that's more important than the actual mark itself there is also some useful info about stat scores on a university of newcastle document that you should be able to find by putting in 'Stat test University of newcastle' in google.

about 160 in my books, what do you need it for though & do you think you would do any better.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)