UAC transfer ,how do they know how we peform in the first yr ????thx ~ (1 Viewer)

gyzard07

HSC
Hi ,im someone who just finished my first 2 semester in UWS. Around months ago , i applied undegraduate transfer thru UAC which is that electronic form which requires our personal detail, preference etc. I'm just wondering by how UAC can access my first 2 semester result from UWS , anyone ? pls help ,thx a lot :)

Studentleader

HSC
N/A
through your student number or you scanning them a copy of your academic report.

gyzard07

HSC
My student number ? the 9 digits one or the 1 at UWS . Also i found out that courses that i choose in my course preference do not require me to upload any documents . Therefore , do I just apply and wait till I receive an offer from UAC ? thx ~

myst1fy

HSC
N/A
after you submit your application along with your student number, they'll already have access to your transcript.

gyzard07

HSC
By any chance , u mean the UAC application number or the previous UAC application number ?

DanQ1991

HSC
Remember that the universities are the ones who look at the applications, not UAC. In the application, there should have been a field where you put in your then-current study details like your uni student number, courses, etc.

Also, UWS has established this new system where current students can apply internally to transfer to a different course in the same uni - via ApplyOnline.

Personally, I have also applied to transfer - both as an internal UWS and UAC applicant.

Good luck!

gyzard07

HSC
what if i forgot to put my uni student no. but i have put thename of universtity & the FTE ... can they still access my result ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)