Uac (1 Viewer)

Tfuture

HSC
Right, so UAC applications opened today... has anyone actually gotten a UAC pin (not the BOS pin) or is it just our school which hasnt given it to us?

scaredofthedark

HSC
HAHA when you say "UAC opened today" do you mean "UAC was suppose to open today"? has anyone been on, it said UAC will open early August for ages, then it changed to "UAC will open August 8" then yesterday arvo it was changed to "UAC will open August 9"

Do you think it's open yet???

Nup, it's gone back to saying "early august" my guess is they just won't bother to ever open it.

Ah well no uni for us then.

grr i'm anxious to at least know that i could put my preferences in if i wanted to.

HSC
well if you haven't got a uac number and pin yet waiting for uac applications to open is useless. uac send your uac number and pin in the mail and then once you've got it im sure you can go onto the website and enter your preferences.

note that this is different to your board of studies number and password (the one you can use to access your hsc results).

beentherdunthat

HSC
scaredofthedark said:
HAHA when you say "UAC opened today" do you mean "UAC was suppose to open today"? has anyone been on, it said UAC will open early August for ages, then it changed to "UAC will open August 8" then yesterday arvo it was changed to "UAC will open August 9"

Do you think it's open yet???

Nup, it's gone back to saying "early august" my guess is they just won't bother to ever open it.

Ah well no uni for us then.
:wave: :rofl:, yay. Finally a legal reason to bludge!!!

WTF!bbq

if you have to ask
HSC
WHAT THE GOD? Are they meant to mail the UAC pin? I thought it was the same thing as that BOS one we got ages ago through school (which I have temporarily misplaced...)

I hope they haven't got the wrong address, especially since my school has had the wrong address for ages because the stupid dolts which work in the office can't do their jobs properly. (I keep going to tell them I MOVED LIKE 2 YRS AGO "k fill out this form" and I think they just shred it when I leave the office or something - this has happened 3 times now). Anyway. The Board of Studies documents I come by all have the right address though :confused:

*kills self*

Ahmed A

[JLS.MCH]
HSC
has anyone actually gotten a UAC pin (not the BOS pin) or is it just our school which hasnt given it to us?
my skool gave me the letter with my UAC pin in it on mondayy
so the site hasnt opened yet??
i havnt bothered to chek it out yet lol

HSC
WTF!bbq said:
WHAT THE GOD? Are they meant to mail the UAC pin? I thought it was the same thing as that BOS one we got ages ago through school (which I have temporarily misplaced...)
i cant actually remember if they send it to your mailbox or if they give it to your school to distribute. but yes they do have to issue you a different number as BoS and UAC are different things.

Cythen

HSC
UAC pin not recieved yet.

I did IPT accellerated last year and got one mailed to me. But it doesnt work this year. So I'm hoping 1 will be mailed soon.

Amy Lou

Academic
HSC
No-one has even briefly mentioned UAC to us yet.

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
we've been too busy doing our trials for our school to give us our uac pin..... but, when we get it, i will be one of the first to apply!!!! :)

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
we`re in the middle of our trials , so yeah , we haven`t gotten our PINs yet.
but its open !
it opened on the 9th.
but i cant apply yet .. no PIN ><!

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
LOL.

ahh same same.
by then i`ll be able to think properly without thousands of formulas & quotes in my head xD

BA22

MBBS II
HSC
isn't the pin number just your b'day

eg born 29 may

2905?

Thats what it is in Victoria and SA

I've already done my UAC application, but i bypassed alot because they can transfer the info between states. My SATAC and UAC applications took all of 5 minutes

Whats the deal with 9 slots, we get 12 in Vic . . .weird, haha

HSC
BA22 said:
isn't the pin number just your b'day

eg born 29 may

2905?

Thats what it is in Victoria and SA

I've already done my UAC application, but i bypassed alot because they can transfer the info between states. My SATAC and UAC applications took all of 5 minutes

Whats the deal with 9 slots, we get 12 in Vic . . .weird, haha
lol well mine wasn't. if yours was that wouldve been a strange coincedence.

BA22

MBBS II
HSC
watatank said:
lol well mine wasn't. if yours was that wouldve been a strange coincedence.
Must be the shared information agreement then, i'm all preferenced and paid up

WTF!bbq

if you have to ask
HSC
Yay, mine arrived in the mail today! Just applied to it, gotta go down to pay nows. [/worryingness]

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
got mine in the mail too :D
i thort the pin thing was a scratchie .. whoops :p

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
arghh, i want my uac code, and i want it NOW. :burn:

*sigh* i hope i get it soon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)