uai <30 =) (1 Viewer)

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
mack said:
An Asian with <30?

I just felt the space time continuum rip in half.
argh i hate people with preconceived notions that "all asians are smart". i'm definitely not smart judging by my crappy UAI, and you shouldn't be so shocked that an asian actually didn't get in the 90's.

funniboi

HSC
lol, yeah .. but then the other 98% of my school is all asian anyway, and some of them (my friends) got <30 as well :)

lol we're not dumb, i'll tell ya that. we just don't care~ :D

gronkboyslim

HSC
funniboi said:
lol, yeah .. but then the other 98% of my school is all asian anyway, and some of them (my friends) got <30 as well :)

lol we're not dumb, i'll tell ya that. we just don't care~ :D

you should have just dropped out in year ten. your hsc isnt going to help u. have a good life.

Driftz`

To all the people who got 30.00 and under.. don't worry about it! There are other ways into uni if you really want to get in.. such as diploma degree's and shit. So it's not the end of the world!! I only got 69 for my UAI due to FUCKED up scaling!! I got scaled down so bad it's not funny! i got band 5's n 6's and i get a UAI of 69!! LOL anyways im gonna go tafe and do a diploma degree to get into uni now.. so yeah juz wanna say it again, its not the end of the world! lol :p

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
I think the <30 thing is so that everyone in that category feels bad.
They are ALL the dumbest people, at least if u ranked them all a few people on line 10 could say "Hey at least i beat some people!!".

sun-e

nuffsaid..what a coincedence...i got the same as you my feathered friend

funniboi

HSC
Annegelic - What did you get?

Gronkboyslim - Mate, the Higher School Certificate has more recognition then the School Certificate, i DIDNT want the UAI in the first place, but being the lazy person that I am, I didn't bother to CANCEL it, so don't tell me what i should/shouldn't have done you fuckface.

Driftz` - I don't plan to go to uni, i never did, and that's that. :) I don't think it's over, i ahve my life perfectly planned, so thank you for that. :)

Unlike most of you people, I know what i wanna be when i grow up, i know what i want do do, and i have a goal set, the HSC/UAI is nothing and is meaningless for me, all I was after is finishing high school, and gettin the paperwork saying i've completed what i've done, and thats that.

:) :) :) :) :) :)

funniboi

HSC
so.. erm.. i could get a HSC ?

the tafe course i want to do

requires a HSC :) so really, this HSC is something i need, don't you think ?

funniboi

HSC
yes,

most of them do .. some even require other tafe coureces to be completed
(eg: some dips req cert iv's)

but the one im doing is an adv dip, and it only requires a hsc.

other courses req's u to be over 18 (eg: the bar tending one)

so tehre you have it,

im not stupid enuf to do the hsc and end up not using it mate, rofl !

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
That's cool lol some people i know have the same additude as you... however they're going into employment now... so pointless. I also doubt that u are stupid, the uai is a good enough method of ranking peoples scores, but i'm sure there's been alot of smart people that have recieved <30.

funniboi

HSC
haha yeah, one or two of my friends are just gettin the HSC to use a reference, i don't know why, their not even going to tafe,
but this is what i set out to do for a while now, so i didn't see the point of actually gettin a good uai and going to uni,

because ultimately, my point of view is -- i'd rather go to tafe, finish the course in half the time, and get a job quick, and work my way up from there. so i'll ahve a job im good at and like, from the course i did at tafe,

but i know it aint easy findin a job you like, but hey, i've got my whole life ahead of me,

i'd rather pay $1000 or so for tafe, rather then uni fee's~

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
It depends where u're willing to work... alot of people have told me u can't get into legal practice unless u go to unsw, usyd but my parents lawyers cuz i gave them a ring told me any degree will do they look more at how you performed in the degree and wether u have the knowledge. I guess this isn't true for inner sydney...

I'm sure in a place like adelaide u can get a made job lol

funniboi

HSC
lol, i dont really wanna do law..

well im starting off by doing the adv diploma for buisiness marketing (1year only)

so that i can "sell" the product, (find a job with marketing and do it for a while, while doin another tafe course)

it's nice and simple a 1 year course and its an adv dip, which i recon is pretty convenient

then i'd do another course at tafe, which at the end of it

i will - 1. know the product (so i can talk about) 2. sell the product (because i know how) and 3. learn from it and benefit in other ways. :p

lol yeh i know it's too well planned out to be true
but hey, i'm willin to give a shot, if i fail i fail, simple as that, i learn from my own mistakes

i'd rather make them, then watch some1 else make it and tell me not to do it.. that way i'll ahve no regrets ;D

hohohohoho! anyways~ immah go read.. catch yas!

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
I doubt the lowerst UAI is 0.00. There'd be more than 80 dropouts from year 10 statewide. Hence lowest UAI is at least 0.05.

HSC
N/A
Hey sorry, a clueless year 10 student here.... What's the deal with year 10 being mentioned? I was reading the 'You and Your UAI' Guide and it was saying stuff about the people you sat the School Certificate with two years ago.... why should that matter, shouldn't it just be the people you sat the HSC with this year? Or is it for the ones that do their HSC over a few years? I'm really lost.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)