UAI 99.70 offering tutoring in BIO, CHEM, MATHS, ENGLISH (+yr11&below) (1 Viewer)

queenie

I know what ur thinkin...
HSC
Hey guys,

I finished my HSC in 2005, and im currently taking a year off before i start uni. Anyway, as the story goes, ive got plenty of free time, and im willing to tutor, so if ur interested . . .

My marks were:
Biology (2004) 94 - comprehensive "dotpoint" notes that cover everything (including pracs) and a stack of exams

Chemistry 94 - as with biology, these two science subjects were my fav, so ive got heaps of resources for chemistry as well.

Advanced English 93 we did physical journeys (skrzynecki), hamlet/r&g, wuthering heights and frontline. With paper one, i can also give you a TONNE of resources on section 1 and ive also got alot of creative writing pieces.

Maths ext 1
96 -- over 10 booklets exams from various selective schools!

I also did maths ext 2 (and got above 90), but i think we'll just leave it at ext1 for now.

Im also happy to tutor yr 11 for maths (2U and ext1), chem and bio, and below that for both jnr science and jnr maths.

I'm located at strathfield, and am willing to travel short distances to get to people. Alternatively, you're free to come over to my house or to meet at strathfield/burwood library.

Price is still undetermined, so pm me (i can also be reached at 0437880114 [anna]) if ur interested and we'll work around the price.

Last edited:

sikeveo

back after sem2
HSC
queenie is smart, pick her as your tutor. - my testimonial for the day.

queenie

HSC
sikeveo said:
queenie is smart, pick her as your tutor. - my testimonial for the day.
lol thanks man, a simple "bump" woulda done the job :p :haha:

chilena4life

HSC
I Urgently Need Tutopring For Advanced English...hamlet/r&g....and Also In General Maths...get At Me ...post Me...chau Mwa Xoxo Gracias

queenie

HSC
err alrite, thanks for the post anyway :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)