UAI 99.75, Experienced Tutor– Maths 2U, 3U, Chemistry & Biology (1 Viewer)

sandraCon

HSC
N/A
I finished HSC in 2007 with an UAI of 99.75, and am currently studying science/law at USYD. My HSC results were the following:

Chemistry – 95
Maths Ext. 1 – 98
Maths Ext. 2 – 96
Biology – 94

In the last year I have been tutoring individual students on 2U, 3U Maths, Chemistry and Biology, for both Year 11 and HSC.

For HSC chemistry: I tutor on all the core topics and the option --- shipwrecks, corrosion and conservation.
For HSC biology: all core topics + option --- genetics: the code broken?

THE TUTORING:

- To meet your particular needs: help with any questions, assessment tasks, or general assistance on topics and areas that you have problem with
- Clear explanation of concepts
- For Chemistry and Biology: offering very useful summary notes that covers every dot point in the syllabus

A- Strathfield library
B- Inner west (around Homebush), city or USYD libraries;
C- Can be at other locations (contact for discussion)

RATE:

- $20/h for location A
- $23/h for location B
- more for longer distance travel

If you are interested, please pm me:)

Last edited:

macbeth

HSC
N/A
Hey, is there any chance you could tutor in Lane Cove?
It would be for Mathematics 2U and chem in relation to practice calculations (like mols and dilution of acids etc as opposed to content) and if yes, how much would you charge p/h?

sandraCon

HSC
N/A
Hey, is there any chance you could tutor in Lane Cove?
It would be for Mathematics 2U and chem in relation to practice calculations (like mols and dilution of acids etc as opposed to content) and if yes, how much would you charge p/h?
Sorry, travelling to Lane Cove is too inconvenient for me...but still thanks for your interest=)

sinophile

HSC
N/A
Hey, im interested in 3u tutoring for HSC. I live in South-west sydney. You think you can make it here?

Last edited:

maiiee_maiiee

HSC
N/A
hey, sandra

my name is mary ubay and im currently undergoing my SC and i was wondering to get a headstart for my HSC i was wondering if i could get tutoring for the basic overview of chem and biology

and alot of 2 unit maths.

i live in blacktown and hopefully you could travel over to my house for tutoring.

i could do an hour or 2 each week if possible for you.
cause i really need this, for my chosen career.

please get back to me via txt on mobile:

xx thanks

mary

oreo1992P

HSC
Hello Sandra,

My name is Jessica and I am currently in Year 11. I am looking for a private tutor and was wondering if you could tutor me 2 and 3 unit mathematics.

I live in Lidcombe and could travel to Strathfield library to have the tutoring sessions or anywhere that is easier for you.

Please pm me back if you have any free time to tutor and to discuss further

hope to hear from you soon
Thank you very much,
Jessica

CataFi

HSC
hey Sandra, My name is Fiona, i live in Forest Lodge (Glebe) and am in !desperate! need for a biology tutor. i would be really appriative if we could meet up and you could help me out.
my email is triplej_birdy@hotmail.com
Thanks,
Fiona

Jeniistar

HSC
lol are u still available for tutoring ? last time we organised a place and time for tutoring but u didnt show up =[

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)