• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

UAI 99.85 UNSW Medical Student MATHS Tutoring (1 Viewer)

Premium Member
HSC
I went to James Ruse Agricultural High School and obtained an UAI of 99.85 in 2007. I am currently a UNSW medical student. I have consistently achieved above 98 for both Maths Ext 1 and 2 in ALL of my HSC assessments.

Being an experienced tutor, I am able to explain difficult mathematical concepts in various and creative ways to enable further understanding. As a result, I have been able to pull up and maintain my students' marks in their maths assessments. I have a collection of past papers from various schools, which I use as materials during the lessons. I have experience in maths tutoring for students from Year 7-12.

If you are interested or require further information about my qualifications, please indicate in the thread or PM me and I will reply ASAP.

Thanks.

Premium Member
HSC
Hi. I live in the Chatswood area.

tristanlum

HSC
Hi im interested in private tutoring for 3unit mathematics, i was wondering if you were to tutor me, would you be able to travel to randwick up the road from UNSW for tutoring at my house, if it was possible as i saw that you went to UNSW we could make arrangements that way. Just interested in finding a private tutor =). if you would be able to reply to tris.jl@hotmail.com that would be great. btw. i am a Year 11 student at sydney tecnical high so i just started the 3-unit course haha

pt06911

HSC
Hi just wondering if you still do tutoring for a year 11 student doing ext1 maths? Would if be possible to arrange for you to come to my house (lives around the seven hills), or I could go to yours for tutoring? Would be great if you could reply or pm me back asap as I really do need an experienced 3u maths tutor immediately. Also how are your prices? thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)