UAI 99.9 – Yr 11&12 Maths tuition – Inner West (1 Viewer)

ludvikas

HSC
Hi, I’m an experienced tutor offering help for year 11 and 12 students of any ability studying 2U, 3U and 4U Maths.

I’m based in the inner-inner-west area (Balmain), but am willing to negotiate tutoring in any inner-west suburbs/the city if that's required.

I usually focus on students having a thorough understanding of Maths theory – I believe that it is through a totally concrete comprehension of the work that the best marks are attained. Naturally, however, the focus of a session (whether on theory, or on specific examples, or on exam technique and so on) would depend on the student’s needs. I have full sets of notes for all the courses I tutor, numerous different textbooks, and oodles of practice questions from many different sources.
Also, I have no problems with students calling/emailing me with problems they encounter outside of tutoring sessions and am willing to help outside hours.

My HSC details:
UAI 99.90, Band E4 in both Maths Ext 1 and 2 (including 99/100 in Ext 1).
And as a side note, I was also dux of my school and internally topped every course I did. Additionally I came 3rd in the state in Music 2, so maybe we could write a song about calculus or something. But that might not help. (Ah dear, so lame…)

My rates are between $15 and $25 per hour, depending on the course and the location of tutoring (which can be negotiated).

So if you’re at all interested, please don’t hesitate to contact me and from there we can discuss options.
lgarrick@iinet.net.au (Email)
ludvikas@msn.com (MSN)
0431 914 161 (mobile)

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
You actually sound like a decent tutor (the out of hours thing is a privelige)- good luck getting students =]

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Congratulations on your results and good luck!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)