• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

UAI 99.9 TUITION all subjects, also hiring TUTORSS (1 Viewer)

rdreamz

HSC
hello prospective students,

My name is Rob. Our company, dream tuition is current offering tutoring services to all students y 7-12. You can view our webpage at www.dreamtuition.com.au

We are also recruiting both tutors, and promotional blitz team members.

All tutors at our company are highly qualified with a relevant university teaching degree or a mark of 95+ in the subject they tutor. Personally my hsc uai is 99.9. I recieved 97 4u maths, 97 3u maths, 93 english, 95 physics, and 97 economics for my hsc results.

For more information please click on our webpage and feel free to contact me on the number given there.

thanks
rob

jessi90

HSC
rdreamz said:
We believe ANY student is capable of gaining a uai of 90 or above. Students who do not achieve poor results are not "less intelegent" in anyway, rather we believe the problem to be that they are not motivated to study

wtf, you make a lot of sense

rdreamz

HSC
bump
rdreamz said:
hello prospective students,

My name is Rob. Our company, dream tuition is current offering tutoring services to all students y 7-12. You can view our webpage at www.dreamtuition.com.au

We are also recruiting both tutors, and promotional blitz team members.

All tutors at our company are highly qualified with a relevant university teaching degree or a mark of 95+ in the subject they tutor. Personally my hsc uai is 99.9. I recieved 97 4u maths, 97 3u maths, 93 english, 95 physics, and 97 economics for my hsc results.

For more information please click on our webpage and feel free to contact me on the number given there.

thanks
rob

rdreamz

HSC
GeorgesBorges said:
Hey, had a look on your website, when did you start this company?
November 2007, the company started.

shadowicefire

HSC
BAWWW PAGE LOAD ERRORZ mr head of sexy club then i forgot what you changed the name to

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)