UAI 99.90 - tutoring in Bio. Chem. Phy. Eng (adv). Extn 1 Maths. Extn 2 Maths. (1 Viewer)

Abtari

HSC
yea if anyone's interested i still am available at certain times on the weekend...

Abtari

HSC
queenbebebee999 said:
hi i need a tutor for english and chem, i live around balmain/gladesville area, are you wiling to travel that far?
dunno if i got back to u or not... balmain/gladesville is a bit too far for me sorry gluck

Abtari

HSC
It's a new year and im taking on any other students who would like tutoring for any subject mentioned above, so contact me early, asap if you want to confirm a spot. limited places available.

Abtari

HSC
although i will be less free when uni starts, i still have a few spots for those interested in regular (or even occasional) tutoring sessions, from March onwards.

bump

nealos

HSC
you dont do home tutoring do u >?

say for instance to ryde?

Abtari

HSC
nealos said:
you dont do home tutoring do u >?

say for instance to ryde?
i do do home tutoring. and i think i might be able to make it to ryde. what subs do u want help in?

Mountain.Dew

Magician, and Lawyer.
HSC
I personally know Abtari, and he is one fine tutor. He has a unique ability of easily and efficiently explaining concepts and ideas, and is a naturally gifted teacher. He has been a designated tutor at his high school since he finished his HSC in 2005, tutoring students 5 nights a week. That is a hell of a lot of experience under his belt! Anyone who takes this opportunity to meet and learn from this guy will definitely not regret it.

Act now!!!

HSC
N/A
Do tell us, good man, what are your methods of teaching?

Interested. Yes, begrudgingly remotely, though.:(

Oh yeah, well done, Abtari! And what school was it that you attended? Ok, thanks.:)

Abtari

HSC
Lucid Scintilla said:
Do tell us, good man, what are your methods of teaching?

Interested. Yes, begrudgingly remotely, though.:(

Oh yeah, well done, Abtari! And what school was it that you attended? Ok, thanks.:)
well im not going to give it all away but save to say that i teach in a fun and simplistic manner all the different concepts in maths, sciences and even english. i have my own style of explaining things (that makes it comfortable for the student and a lot easier for them to remember), and its a bit difficult to explain lol but yeah if u have a session or two with me, you will know what im talking about. i dont tutor students like a teacher, i try to be more like a friend.

cheers

Abtari

HSC
uni begins next week, and so i have my timetable finalised both for uni classes and tutoring sessions outside uni time.. at the moment, there is probably a spot for only one or two students at most. contact me without delay if interested!!!

cheers

mR.aCAdEMiK

Mo-del Student
HSC
just had a session with him for physics & it was pretty good. I wuld recommend him, as long as you dunt take up any of my prefered time slots. :)

Abtari

HSC
have a couple of spots opening up around the friday/weekend area
if interested give me a call or email or just post on this site

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
Hey abtari!

This guy is good! He helped me out a fair bit last year for my HSC! 10/10!

- C

Abtari

HSC
velox said:
how u doin abtari? Still tutoring at school? Tutor my brother :D
hey velox im going good
yes i am still tutoring at school... wheres ur brother at?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)