UAI 99.95 - CHEMISTRY and PHYSICS!!! (1 Viewer)

unique name

HSC
Hey everyone, my name is Shinuo and here's a little about me and what I do:

I graduated in 2003 from Fort Street High with UAI of 99.95. Currently studying 4th year Medicine at UNSW, I have been tutoring since I finished my HSC with a huge variety of tutoring experience over 4 years. I have taught at large coaching centres (Northshore, Chatswood), medium sized institutions (Harry's Mathematics, Hurstville), small groups, as well as one-on-one.

However, I have been teaching Chemistry and Physics non-stop, all year round for the past 4 years. I want to share my experience with students wanting to excel in the sciences and achieve a high UAI.

I have personally helped more than 100 students from all over Sydney, including comprehensive, selective, Catholic and private schools. 95% of all past students have improved their rankings dramatically and many have ended up topping their grade in the Trials or scoring in band 6 in the HSC.

I update my notes every year to reflect the changes to the HSC exams, and have accumulated a huge amount of trial papers and excellent notes. I am happy to spoonfeed this all to you, to save you time and effort.

This year, lessons are a very reasonable $20/hr. If you are interested and simply want to find out more, give me a call on 0424065968 /95022893 OR email me (Shinuo@hotmail.com) or add me to MSN - (Shinuo@hotmail.com). I’m very friendly and I promise I won’t bite your head off!

Yr 12 lessons start week 1 Term IV. There are not many more students I can take on now, so get that call in ASAP!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)