• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

UAI Cut-offs (1 Viewer)

taxman

make poverty
HSC
Hey, can anybody give me a hand with finding a list of UAI cut-offs for various universities? I'm interested in High School English/Drama teaching or Physiotherapy.

Where abouts can I find this sort of information? UWS info would be preferable as I live about 10 minutes from the Campbelltown campus.

I'm starting Year 12 enxt year/this year :)S) and I need to work out what my goal UAI is going to be.

Cheers,
Max

= Jennifer =

HSC
maybe u should wait until the new 05 cut offs come out and then u add about 2-7 points depending on the course to give a rough goal

goodluck in the coming year :)

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
This is a .pdf of all the main round HECS cutoffs for entry this year. Presumably add a few points for '05 entry, and then another few for '06 entry (ie, you).

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
You get a UAC guide half way-ish into year12 about the UAI cutoffs that happened this year as a general guide for what will happen for your year.

You can get this year's UAC guide in newsagents, although you should have one at your school. just ask your careers advisor.

theone123

blue essence
HSC
ur_inner_child said:
You get a UAC guide half way-ish into year12 about the UAI cutoffs that happened this year as a general guide for what will happen for your year.

You can get this year's UAC guide in newsagents, although you should have one at your school. just ask your careers advisor.
the free one is the prefered one :p

mishka

HSC
N/A
i know for a fact that UWS Campbelltown does not have education courses... bummer i know!!

look up the different unis and research the courses they have available.. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)