Uai Estimate Pleashhh (1 Viewer)

mathslover

HSC
ademayd said:
early to mid 90s, but will u say your year is better than last years 179th class
yes i defs think this years will be better than last years
last years class was the worst weve had in a long time.. yr b4 last, our school was in the top 5 for comprehensive schools..

if this years class is better.. what does it mean for me? :S

ademayd

HSC
mathslover said:
yes i defs think this years will be better than last years
last years class was the worst weve had in a long time.. yr b4 last, our school was in the top 5 for comprehensive schools..

if this years class is better.. what does it mean for me? :S
it means your ranks are worth more. daaah! coz 2nd or 3rd at a school that is coming 179th doesnt mean much.

ademayd

HSC
mathslover said:
LOL
uhmm id be ecstatic with a 95
the 98 is just a personal thing
i thing i need a 95.20 or sumen for bcom/bec at nsw.. or 91.00 for BA/BEC.
do u know anything about EAS? i hope it helps? idk whether to put down law or not.. if EAS will allow me to get into it at UTS or sumen.

thanks for your help :)
dude if your expecting E3, E4s for ext1 & 2, and Bnd4+ for English UNSW will give you five extra points. just look up HSCplus @ unsw website. Then all you need is mid 80s for B/Eco.and.Arts, relax you'll get it i think you shuld stop studying!

And i know for you it is eco that matters, and macquarie Eco/Finance has a way better rep for businesses. And good news they also give 5 extra points.

In a nutshell people interested in B.Eco stop studying, if u have decent marks...

mathslover

HSC
ademayd said:
dude if your expecting E3, E4s for ext1 & 2, and Bnd4+ for English UNSW will give you five extra points. just look up HSCplus @ unsw website. Then all you need is mid 80s for B/Eco.and.Arts, relax you'll get it i think you shuld stop studying!

And i know for you it is eco that matters, and macquarie Eco/Finance has a way better rep for businesses. And good news they also give 5 extra points.

In a nutshell people interested in B.Eco stop studying, if u have decent marks...
yup im aware of the hsc bonus thing at new south
i still need to work hard to get those bands n id love to get late 90s regrdless of which course
thx for ur help:)

mathslover

HSC
more predictions PLEAZZZEEE
i need motivation/inspiration/anything to help me get there...!!!!! :uhoh:

vmoore

HSC
mathslover said:
ur school is ranked 356th.
I would say late 60s to early 70s but i wouldnt trust me.
just do well in ur externals and hope the rest of ur class do well too.
good luck

everyone else, prediction for me please?
id say it depends on ur external especially for maths with a small class.
wat trial / mark did you get for 4unit?

mathslover

HSC
vmoore said:
id say it depends on ur external especially for maths with a small class.
wat trial / mark did you get for 4unit?
for trial i just passed with 52% whereas the other chick got high 70s..
but since there's only two of us, doesnt that mean it's all down to the externals.. meaning if i come 2nd for 4u in my externals, that'll be my hsc mark.. n if i come 1st (my ass) we'll both get an average of our 2 external marks..
so basically its all uopto my HSC.. great. . :angry:

and remember i have 12 units.. lol
p.s. should i drop 4u? its really wasting my time and im getting so frustrated with it it takes me hours to go through a past paper and i never finish it in the end cz its too hard

HELP ME SOMEONE
lol

ASNSWR127

HSC
mathslover said:
ur school is ranked 356th.
I would say late 60s to early 70s but i wouldnt trust me.
just do well in ur externals and hope the rest of ur class do well too.
good luck

everyone else, prediction for me please?
356th!! man I didnt know it was that bad LOL

OK then great thanks for that.

I might actually study for these HSC tests...

Never studied for anything in my life, this is going to be a new experience.

Good luck to you to : )

ademayd

HSC
mathslover said:
for trial i just passed with 52% whereas the other chick got high 70s..
but since there's only two of us, doesnt that mean it's all down to the externals.. meaning if i come 2nd for 4u in my externals, that'll be my hsc mark.. n if i come 1st (my ass) we'll both get an average of our 2 external marks..
so basically its all uopto my HSC.. great. . :angry:

and remember i have 12 units.. lol
p.s. should i drop 4u? its really wasting my time and im getting so frustrated with it it takes me hours to go through a past paper and i never finish it in the end cz its too hard

HELP ME SOMEONE
lol
dats shambolic but its too late to drop, just focus on dat only i say, serzly, only cz your other marks are killers (really good)... i think you shul take it ezy now, nd lax coz otherwise you'll melt your brains during the exam... true story happened to a friend of a friend of mine, mental breakdown before the exam, started crying walked out...

mathslover

HSC
ademayd said:
dats shambolic but its too late to drop, just focus on dat only i say, serzly, only cz your other marks are killers (really good)... i think you shul take it ezy now, nd lax coz otherwise you'll melt your brains during the exam... true story happened to a friend of a friend of mine, mental breakdown before the exam, started crying walked out...
okay so ur saying i should focus on 4u.. but at the same time, relax?? that would have to be physically impossible. lol. i defs cant relax!!! argh
if i focus jus on 4u then my other subs that dunt even scale as much will drop their marks.. why r u all for ppl to stop studying? :S

runnable

HSC
The HSC is days away. Just finish it and stop the estimates.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)