UAI Estimation (1 Viewer)

Vuki

HSC
Hey,

thanks for any help. A ballpark estimate would be great.

What they have given us is our cumulative mark and the grade average - hopefully this will help.

Ancient History - 97, Average 88.
English Advanced - 97, Average 79
English Extension I - 95, Average 85
Mathematics (2 unit) - 86, Average 68
Modern History - 90, Average 79
Software Design + Development - 81, Average 76
Modern History Extension - They haven't given us any marks for this yet, but going by comments for practise essays and my MRP, my teacher expects me to get in the top band (E4?), so history extension will probably count, therefore SDD wont...

My rank for Modern history, cumulative is 3/38.

Also, in addition to the above -

assessments which were not included in the half yearly report are maths (96%, so im improving) Modern History (19/20) and English (14/15).

I know rank is important - but my school's dumb about it, they give us ranks after our trial HSC. Fort Street High School by the way.

I need 98+ (going for BA Media/Comm at Sydney Uni), does it look like i'm on track for it?

Last edited:

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
You are certainly on track for it ;)

Actually, it should be pretty easy to get it if you continue to perform similarly.

santaslayer

HSC
Just looking at the cumalitive mark-compared to the avearge at your particluar school gives us a good indication that 98.00+ is definatley achieveable. :)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
damn! those are amazing marks ud get 98.5+ for those. and u go to fort street 2. keep up the work for the trials and ull get there

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)