UAI help, pretty please? (1 Viewer)

bethrealistic

HSC
I'd like to know which marks to enter in to SAM to get a reasonably accurate UAI prediction - I have my trial marks, my raw school assessment marks, my ranks...

Here are my raw school assessment marks (not trial, I fucked those up) and ranks, just in case someone can give me an idea of my results.
Any help would be muchly appreciated, as scaling re: textiles and my retardedness at maths might screw me over...?

English Advanced:
92 - 13/161

English Extension 1:
46 (92%) - 16/161

Mathematics:
69 - 63/76

Modern History:
92 - 19/41

Music 2:
92 - 4/8

Textiles and Design:
94 - 2/7

historykidd

HSC
bethrealistic said:
I'd like to know which marks to enter in to SAM to get a reasonably accurate UAI prediction - I have my trial marks, my raw school assessment marks, my ranks...

Here are my raw school assessment marks (not trial, I fucked those up) and ranks, just in case someone can give me an idea of my results.
Any help would be muchly appreciated, as scaling re: textiles and my retardedness at maths might screw me over...?

English Advanced:
92 - 13/161

English Extension 1:
46 (92%) - 16/161

Mathematics:
69 - 63/76

Modern History:
92 - 19/41

Music 2:
92 - 4/8

Textiles and Design:
94 - 2/7
How good is your school? I'm guessing pretty good if 92% in EE1 gets you 16th. Regardless, they do seem to be very solid marks all round except you're going to want to aim high in textiles because I assume its a low scaling subject (?) and you'll want to pull up Maths.

Besides that, if your school is good as I assume it is, you can definately push past 95+

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
maths is prob the only subject that is going to drag you down, but luckily at this stage, its going to count as 1 out of 2 units, since your ext 1 english mark is higher.
Textiles wont screw you over just as long as you do well in it, and seeing your raw assessment mark, you should have no trouble come external exam time.

youre on track for 90+. Just study hard and do your best.

bethrealistic

HSC
Yeah it's a top 10 school.
My ideal UAI would be 94 or above, and that looks like it's possible.

Thanks very much for your help! =)

HSC
yep definitely possible. probable even. just go well in the externals and you should get 95

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)