UAI Of 86 Possible With My Subjects? (1 Viewer)

Beege

HSC
This is for the 2007 HSC:

Standard English (I Wish I Picked Advanced Since It Allows Access To The Higher Marks)

General Maths (Im pretty good at it, i would suck at 2 unit maths though)

Business Studies (I'm pretty solid at this)

IPT (I love computers, doin alright in this)

Software (I Love computers again haha, doin alright in this, not as good as IPT though)

so u reckon it would be possible to achieve a UAI 0f 86 cauz i really want to get into the BA of digital media course at UNSW and yeh i am willing to work my arse off

Last edited:

Beege

HSC
k here are my results for year 11:

English - like 56% (I think i need tutoring)
Gen Maths - 68%
Business - 74%
IPT - 72%
Software - 68%

well i crammed for most of my assessments, my marks would of been higher if I didnt cram

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
any subject combination could get you 99+ UAI, just depends on how good you go
i assume you started the HSC course...i wouldnt worry about it yet...just try your best and im sure youll do fine

dbmoodb

dave Marks.
HSC
LOL I have to agree with Sandez- 60s for you. Nar only kidding kid, the aa gangster who cannot speell is right, WOW even i'm shocked and thats rather hard..., you can get 100 depending on the subjects you do. For example standard english- if you smart you will get your band 6- ignore the statistics (i did it- i was too lazy to do advanced english + didn't want to skrew with my love of english permanently. LOL stupid people at my in the course have skrewed around with my spelling - which should come good in a few weeks when i forget how they mispronounce even the simplest word). Do advanced if you good at english and know what is silly and what is not. Basically there are very few subjects where you cannot get over 90 with them. To demonstrate this there was this girl, who chose 4unit maths, 4 unit english, physics and i think art (for the units). She was not clever and just wanted to see how she would do with no effort. Guess what ? .. she ended up with a 60, so scaling is only second place to work.

Lizcat

HSC
anything is possible!
like seriously!!.. if u do extremely well in ur subjects and try ur best u can get anything u want.. like at the begining of yr12 for me, the previous year came and talked to us and a girl got 96, and she just did subjects that she liked.
she topped english standard, did music, drama, PE and subjects like those.. and did really well (for my school), but also people who did extention maths, chemistry, Extention english did well..

my advice.. always write notes!.. coz i didnt and thats the only thing i regret.. i just wrote notes just b4 big assessments.. and that shit
i just wonder what i get for my UAI! ehhe

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)