UAI... plz help (1 Viewer)

~~*CHELLE*~~

HSC
another question peeps... in regards to uai rank im only looking for at 75-80 but i was wondering wat i will get... im doing adv english, religion, business legal geo and general math... im in the top 20 for business out of 90, and english out of 120, 25th in math out of 92.. 5th in legal and 2nd in geo both 2 classes worth of people so about 50 and religion i stuffed im like 70th out of 150 ppl... however i was wondering if the uai i want is in reach?? do i have a good chance of reaching this none of my assesmnets have been under 60% except one math one... and legal and geo i get 90% in alot...

i dunno if im aiming to low or high please give me some help or an estimate!

*mel*

I think that you should be fine... definitely get 75-80. Chances are you'll get even more. Nothing for you to worry about. Go do SAM and estimate your HSC marks and you'll see what it predicts.

~~*CHELLE*~~

HSC
**MeL**88 said:
Go do SAM and estimate your HSC marks and you'll see what it predicts.
i did that!.. it says 64-69 variying.... thats what scares me last time i did it it told me i was geting 48 or something

natthenut

HSC
Hey, remember all your class stuff is only 50% anyhow, so if u do really well in the nsc, theres nothing to say u wont go good! i hope, cause thats my aim cause i have bad marks most the year, not failing, but still no good!
hope that helps
Nat

~~*CHELLE*~~

HSC
ok... yeh kinda... i guess i only need 65 to get into the course... nursing... but i want to leave my options open... eek i hate hsc..

B35tY

HSC
If you got 64-69, maybe you put your raw marks in?

The marks that go into SAM are different, and usually higher.

I don't really know how to explain it, perhaps a mod can help?

jakey10

HSC
i was under the impression that if you were in the top 10 for all your subjects then you were looking at a UAI of 90+.... hope that is of some help

~~*CHELLE*~~

HSC
ok.. i dunno how to fix it yeh i put in my marks for the half yearlys... so ur saying it should be higher? ok... totally done it wrong then hey

tennille

HSC
jakey10 said:
i was under the impression that if you were in the top 10 for all your subjects then you were looking at a UAI of 90+.... hope that is of some help
That's not always the case. It depends how your school performs.

Monstar

HSC
Them calculator things are pretty useless.. just work hard bruh

*mel*

LottoX said:
With 84, you can do a lot more than nursing. =p

Keeping a LOT of options open then.
Oh I hate it when people like you come along. It's like you're saying that nursing is only for people with lower UAIs, which is complete rubbish. Both my best friend and my brother got excellent UAIs (my brother got 93 in fact) and they are both studying nursing and loving every minute of it. There have been so many people that have come up to him and said "Nursing? You're smarter than that" and cannot understand that it is the only thing that he wants to do.

gracie007

HSC
^yeah iagree. nursing is bloody awesome. very rewarding job.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)