UAI Prediciton Plz (And plz be honest) (1 Viewer)

King Card

HSC
Eng Std: 17/81

Maths 2U: 29/52

Business: 12/53

Eco: 11/18

IPT: 22/40

I'm fucked eh?? And i go to a school that is not in the top 200

angmor

momentica-one.deviantart.
HSC
not really. if u study hard you can get 80+ :)

King Card

HSC
angmor said:
not really. if u study hard you can get 80+ :)
Is it possible to get over 90?? i no it seems impossible but is it possible??
Cause i'm aiming for B Commerce in UNSW but if i don't make it, i'm aiming for B Arts in UNSW.

Mr. Sabuncuoglu

Foo Fighter
HSC
umm.. if u get band 6's for all the subjex areas... u can most probably get like high 80's if not break into the 90's.... if u apply for EAS... that can help you aswell...
but if u maintain what u have right now... u wont get ovr 90's... so that should b enough to make u strive for the B Comm Degree at UNSW... it's possible champ... jsut a matter of much u want it...

good luck :)

King Card

HSC
Mr. Sabuncuoglu said:
umm.. if u get band 6's for all the subjex areas... u can most probably get like high 80's if not break into the 90's.... if u apply for EAS... that can help you aswell...
but if u maintain what u have right now... u wont get ovr 90's... so that should b enough to make u strive for the B Comm Degree at UNSW... it's possible champ... jsut a matter of much u want it...

good luck :)
Are u talking about low band 6's or high band 6's??
I'm so regretting it right now. I wish that i can start Yr 12 all over again

Mr. Sabuncuoglu

Foo Fighter
HSC
any form of band 6... low band 6... is just as good... but if u get high band 6's... look into maybe topping the state for a subject heheh :)... dunt regret it... i wish i had tried abit betr... but like we cant do much anymore.. jus a mattr of looking forward... and if u realli want that commerce degree... u will b able to do it... isnt the UAI for that like 90 i think... it's very likely... so dunt doubt now... dunt ever doubt... have u punched your cumulative marks on the SAM thingy... what does it say u got? if u get in the 80's... use that as an incentive.. as you will do much betr in the actual hsc... and drag them marks up...

mate it's possible :)

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
King Card said:
Eng Std: 17/81

Maths 2U: 29/52

Business: 12/53

Eco: 11/18

IPT: 22/40

I'm fucked eh?? And i go to a school that is not in the top 200
theyre not flash, but theyre not bad either
you really have to study hard
im gonna be realistic and say around in the 70s to low 80s

King Card

HSC
Thanks for the reply guys. But i can at least make into B Arts right??
Cause that's 75. And i'm going to study my arse off from now until the HSC

angmor

HSC
lol sure man 75 is easy to get. remember the state average uai is 67 or something. you have only to do better than 8% of them to get what you want xD

"Chubby"

HSC
angmor said:
lol sure man 75 is easy to get. remember the state average uai is 67 or something. you have only to do better than 8% of them to get what you want xD
really? i never knew that

angmor

HSC
probably ranks. if those were his trial marks...hes fucked.

sinist4

HSC
do you think you would get a decent uai if you got 70 raw in every sub: adv eng, bio, phy, I.T and math 2u? (decent as in mid 80's) :D

angmor

HSC
well thats what im hoping....my average mark is around 75% in my trials...

weeneyduff

Duffman
HSC
dude all u guys are doing so much better then so many people i know. I go to a school who i dont even think got a look ayt for the top 200. Ive neva heard of the top 200 list ion the 6 years ive been here so i doubt we've even got close. We are a country school and ur marks would make u guys pretty smart here. Does it go on ur ranks n stuff from each class? or marks? and how can u guys guess wot the uai's will be? do u know the wieghting n stuff? if so tell me about it or are u jus guessing in order to look smart and feel wanted?

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
well when see similar EXPECTED marks, and compare that to the marks/uai correlation out of the people you know and have completed the hsc you get a pretty good idea of how it all works. also table a3 and a8 from the uac website helps a lot if you understand it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)