UAI Prediction #92837364782908329408234908234908324908 (1 Viewer)

matt_f64

HSC
N/A
please someone, honest prediction please??

subject | assessment mark | rank

adv english | 70 | 20/45
2uMaths | 85 | 3/50
physics | 79 | 3/11
economics | 83 | 2/11
earth/enviro | 86 | 1/11

obviously ive been studying hard and aim to improve all these marks by 5+ marks.
thanks heaps people, and good luck to u all with exams :D

Ziff

HSC
N/A
Low 90s, Eng wil rape you.

camby

HSC
my only worry is the english and the 2u maths. I would say high 80's definitely, 90's you will have to work hard for. Don't forget, you MUST get band 6 in 2u maths (even advanced) for it to actually work well for you. It's just that its not a hard course *pokes* so don't freak out about the exam monday week :p but yeah...be confident and you will get those 90's scores *nods* (yayyy for contradiction)

matt_f64

HSC
N/A
Ziff: yes english will rape me and it will hurt... but i hav been working a lot on english to improve. and i dont think i was ever that bad in the first place, my teacher is a real whore and marked a lot of our class really harshly and she definitely had her favourites.

Hatty: thanks for ur confidence in me, im hoping only for 91 (commerce at macquarie) but nething over wud be a pleasant surprise, not that im EXPECTING over 90 but that is my most important aim.

Camby: engish - same as wat i said to hatty about hoping to improve. with maths, well surely 85 isnt a bad mark? i must admit the first 2 assessments i did crap in as i wasnt focused on school, but i wud still have only gotten up to 90. remember, im talking about gettin 80-85 as a RAW mark in maths, that gets aligned to 90-95. and yeah i agree 2 u maths is pretty dam easy but i havnt studied all year until the last 4 weeks ive done a lot of past papers and its all coming together and is easy shit. im definitely not freaking out about the exam on monday week lol but i just cant wait till these first 2 english exams are gone so i can delete all my quotes/texts etc from my brain and focus on maths physics etc etc

PS. do u no wat RAW mark in 2 unit maths will get a band 6?

matt_f64

HSC
N/A
replies people? pretty please... any other predictions?
and does anyone no wat Raw mark ill need in 2 unit maths to get a band 6 aligned mark?

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
Mid-High 80s unless your English has vastly improved. Good Luck tomorrow then.

matt_f64

HSC
N/A
hmmm well considering we just did the AOS paper and i found it piss easy i think my english mark may improve :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)